Delusional Jests fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BuffaloPhysco, Nov 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Every single one of you were doom and gloom going into Sunday expecting a loss. Now that the NFL had a script for lopsided officiating and Allen injured majority of the game alot of Jets fans are talking Superbowl??? LMAO what clowns. And in "case" you haven't heard the Bills also have the 2nd best QB in the division, Case Keenum. So playoffs still run through Buffalo.

2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

3. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Allen was injured? LOL

azhar80 likes this.
  4. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Clown ….

Allen was injured on the third to last play of the game. The officiating was relatively fair for for both teams. And I haven’t read anybody talking about the Jets getting to the Super Bowl ….

LOL

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

GTFOH with that injured all game BS. He got hurt late in the game on the strip sack. Your vaunted Bills lost to the Jets. GET THE FCK OVER IT..

Vida, boozer32, Freddy Mondo and 10 others like this.
  6. 46hemi

46hemi New Member

Yeah my kid does that too..He misses a grounder at shortstop and starts limping.

7. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

Good point if the Jets did not have most of their best players injured, if not for the horrible officiating against the Jets and if the Jets had not dropped 2 easy INTs, if the Jets had recovered any of the 3 fumbles, if they called the flaagrant blocking in the back and holds on Allen's big runs then yes this game would have likely been a 30 or 40 point Jet win blowing out the Bills back to Ohio, Western PA., West Virginia, or whatever Appalachian type undesirable place they play and live.

I have to give you credit for being so humble to admit that the Bills were completely outclassed on Sunday. It takes a really courageous and brave man to admit defeat and give credit when one is beat. Very few people are mature enough to do that. I give credit to Von Miller and many other Bills players who took the time to give the Jets credit for the win and say how much they admired the Jet team and Jet defense. It is a shame that all Bills fans cannot show the same class as the Bills players.

So refreshing to see humble, kind and thoughtful Bill's fans especially after some of the Bills fans we have seen on this forum. There was one Bills fan that spent the entire off-season trashing the Jets team. Despite the FA additions and great draft this poster kept saying our roster was terrible, we would not be able to compete or win games and that Carl Lawson was a below average player. Can you believe a football fan would be that biased or lacking in general football knowledge. Pretty shocking? So glad you don't act like that.

#7 Noam, Nov 8, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
    Freddy Mondo, azhar80, tomdeb and 8 others like this.
  8. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

It will be the same but other way around when we meet again...Bills fans will be "damn Jets...HATE that team...no way we beat them this year. They completely exposed us and now the whole league knows we suck"

9. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

I wasn't. The Jets defense has been gangbusters this season. The Patriots loss strayed away from their winning formula this season. I felt Zach Wilson would be eager to turn the page and get back to business doing the simple things he's been doing all season and stop trying to play hero ball. The only clowns are the ones that fail to recognize the big green locomotive that is barreling toward your home town. See you in Buffalo.

Go Jets.

BrooklynJetsFan likes this.
  10. BrooklynJetsFan

BrooklynJetsFan Well-Known Member

The loss to the Patriots was the football gods make-up for the Browns game we shouldn't have won. So our record is accurate.

Also JoeB said it on Tiki & Tierney. MLF has to run a conservative gameplan. Zach is not ready to throw the ball 40+ times. We are now pass this. The boards were 100% correct. MLF listened and we beat arguably the best team in football.

11. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

What happened? You run out of folding tables to break, so you thought you'd come here for some trolling? GTFO loser, and come to grips with the fact that the Jets are for real.

12. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

You've been here 12 years and you come out with this shit

Lopsided officiating lol

Fuck off you utter wankstain.

13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Allen is fucked. They know what the issue is, they just didn’t want to announce it yesterday

James Hasty and Lon Chaney like this.
  14. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Why are we even giving this guy oxygen to breathe? He's an idiot. Let him be a lonely idiot.

Freddy Mondo, LAJet, papapump and 3 others like this.
  15. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Do you not like shouting at them, I find it cathartic tbh?

16. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

If they'd called the helmet to helmet on Zach, Allen wouldn't have even been on the field to get hurt...

azhar80, Cman68, ukjetsfan and 4 others like this.
  17. Johnny "Lam" Jones

Johnny "Lam" Jones Active Member

did i tell your qb to try the sauce.

nope that was on him. that was one ugly interception.

meanwhile zach. zero picks.

Lam

18. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

1) I expected the Bills to win on Sunday--I have no problem admitting that. I still think they're the best team in football. They are having a bit of slump the last game and a half, though--Allen is throwing a lot of INTs.
    2) Both the Jets and the Dolphins are better than anyone thought they would be, now a half game out of first in the division-- and the Bills have lost to both of them. If I were a Bills fan, I'd have those rematches as the top priority for the rest of the season.
    3) The idea that lopsided officiating has ever favored the New York Jets at any point in NFL history is a joke. I'm sure that's how you meant it. I laughed, anyway.
    4) I assume you've seen Tua play this season-- If Case is the second best QB in the division, as you claim, does that mean Allen is 3rd best? Allen is leading the league in INTs, after all.

azhar80 and ColoradoContrails like this.
  19. zace

zace Well-Known Member

What planet do these fans live on? Im being flattering by complementing Buffalo, but to be honest, i knew the Jets would beat them. They match up well against Buffalo, whos all about Allen and Diggs. They have no running game, and the jets are great against the pass. Instead of just admitting they lost to a good team, they get arrogant and make excuses. Buffalo wont win a Super Bowl this season, theyre not good enough in other areas. If teams have the personnel to match up against them defensively, theyre toast. Its on film now.

azhar80, ColoradoContrails and Cman68 like this.
  20. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.