2022 - Week 9: New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Oct 30, 2022.

?

Who will win?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2022.
  1. Jets

19.1%
  2. Bills

80.9%
  1. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

We might not break 10 and the Bills won't score less than 30.

2. eddie sec 126

eddie sec 126 Active Member

While it's great to root and believe in your team reality strikes. Much like believing in Santa Claus. We are going to lose this game. We will beat new England after the bye

3. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

KY Jets Fan likes this.
  4. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

I’m screwed for this week’s game. Stuck with the Pats vs Indy. Hopefully at some point the NFL should start making it easier for a teams fans to be able to watch their teams play. Blackout rules are so antiquated.

5. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I remember I heard rumblings about the NFL eventually offering individual team packages where you can pay just for that teams games rather than nfl package type thing for direct tv.

someone else more informed on the matter can correct me if I’m wrong but i believe it may have to do with whenever the nfl deal runs out with direct tv. I can’t even imagine the amount of people who are in the same boat as you.

not sure how tech savvy you are but if you have a laptop, you can find a stream online (nfl bite works wonders) and plug the laptop directly into the back of the tv with an hdmi cable.

stinkyB, NY Jets68 and papapump like this.
  6. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

The fact that this is such a widely televised game gives me pause. Those have never been good for us. Now it feels like the beat down on national TV is coming.

NY Jets68, Jets79 and stinkyB like this.
  7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

CJ Mosley on Bills QB Josh Allen's signature move to leap over defenders:

If you think about it, it’s going to happen, right?” Mosley said. “So just go in with the mindset like, ‘Hey, MF’er might jump over me. So what? Next man go pop him out the air.’
    "Once he gets out of the pocket you’ve got to go plaster him, you’ve just got to go get him.”

you gotta love that

8. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

At the very least, it sounds like Apple, Amazon, or Disney will obtain Sunday Ticket next season.

If they do, I would assume that Sunday Ticket will not be exclusively tied directly to DirecTV starting next season which will make it much more accessible to everyone as I would think they would either make it a separate streaming service or tie it to one they already have.

9. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

It would be nice to see Zach take some deep shots this game and exploit what might be Buffalo's only weakness on D.

Brook! likes this.
  10. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

The Bills defense without Hyde and Poyer and other starters did well that day. They held Miami to 21 points and the Dolphins offense cashed in on just one big play. The Bills moved the ball up and down the field but had a bad day in the red zone. Their offense was the reason they lost not the defense.

11. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

All the more reason to target the only perceived weakness they may have then, right?

12. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

I guess but they have a lot of depth. Do we have the QB to take advantage of that?

13. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

Sure, but they're an obvious step down from Hyde and Poyer.

I hope so. We'll find out on Sunday!

14. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Well, spread started at 12.5, jumped to 13 for a short while but now down to 11. Looks like more people betting on Jets.

15. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

That's a lot of points to give on the road especially against a rival who is 5-3. In my office pool Philly was favored by 13 over the Texans and couldn't cover winning 29-17. The Texans suck.

ouchy likes this.
  16. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

The Bills are missing a lot of starters on defense, so the jets offense should look better than usual, or at least you’d think. No Poyer, no Hyde, no Tre White, probably no Milano, and Von Miller hasn’t practiced at all this week so he may be out as well, and if he ends up playing, he won’t he 100%.

Brook! likes this.
  17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Missing hall and Davis definitely evens it out.

Pepsiguy5 likes this.
  18. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

It's really hard to get a read on the Jets after last week's Patriots debacle. Maybe they come out and shock the world with a win over the Bills. Maybe they get beat down. Neither would be shocking. I think the Jets find a way to win. 27-24.

19. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I watch most of my other sports teams this way.... If I can figure that shit out, ANYONE can*

* except my father. He gets the NFL ticket, so I usually watch there or the bar. Single team service for less $ would be nice, as we'll watch any other game that's on aside from JETS

20. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Too bad our QB still has his head in his ass. I doubt he will take advantage of your depleted secondary and pass rushers. If our defense shows up, we will win. Otherwise Bills will win. Zach is trash and I expect him to show his trash colors come this Sunday.