2022 - Week 9: New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Oct 30, 2022.

?

Who will win?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2022.
  1. Jets

19.1%
  2. Bills

80.9%
  1. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I’m excited to see how good our D actually is. They’ve been very good the last 5 weeks but haven’t faced an offense nearly as good as this Bills offense. Very concerned about containing Allen.

2. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Josh Allen will throw a couple to us we need to capitalize on that. This team is built to beat the Bills.

Brook! and BleedJetsGreen1981 like this.
  3. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

Hopefully, the O doesn't go 3 and out a lot, that's always deflating for the D.

4. cval

cval Well-Known Member

We need to get the line fixed and have Zach step up not scramble backward.

Aceman16, Brook! and Savatage like this.
  5. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

Yup, he's the first QB in history to have 100 yards rushing in a game.....all behind the line of scrimmage.

#25 Savatage, Oct 31, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
    Aceman16, SOJAZ and Cman68 like this.
  6. Get me the Damn Ball

Get me the Damn Ball Well-Known Member

I actually think we'll win this game. Just a feeling I'm getting. We're heavy underdogs and we tend to play our best when our backs are against the wall. I wouldn't be surprised if BYU has a good game.

7. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Jet DEF is good enough to win by a FG, however, it all depends if the offense once again implodes and costs the team critical points which end up being the difference. Either way, 12.5 points to lay on the road seems a bit rich. It is within the realm of possibility the Bills get held to 17. With this Jets DEF, I will take that many points at home every time. Of course, Jets winning outright will entail every unit performing at their Sunday best, which has yet to happen.

8. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Even before yesterday's outcome, I didn't think we'd win this one. Now, I'd be shocked if the Bills don't put in their second stringers by the midway point of the 4th quarter because they're up by 30.

snamsnoops likes this.
  9. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

I have a buddy that is a hugh Bills fan... I usually go over and put JETS on his windshield to bust his balls but not this time. I expect the bills to win probably in a blowout unless the HC desides to take it easy on us.

10. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I think we have no chance in this game. I think we're well on our way to going 5-5. After that, hopefully we can change our fortunes. I've completely lost all faith in Zach Wilson though.
    Bills 30 Jets 13

snamsnoops likes this.
  11. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

I’m excited to see Sauce v. Diggs. Sauce was my favorite player in the draft and I’m interested to see how he does against a man. He has the speed and length to really bother Diggs, imo, but he’s never seen route running like this before. I hope they get paired up a lot.

Davis and McKenzie are man-beaters, so look for them to have good games if the jets play man.

12. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

Since it's Buffalo week, anyone remember that one Bills fan who used to post some really crazy shit on here? I want to say his username was Buffalo Fanatic or something along those lines. Pretty sure he was banned at one point years ago.

13. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

This.

I'm excited to see the Jets D going up against the Bills O.

KY Jets Fan likes this.
  14. Jetsin2029

Jetsin2029 Member

Bills jump to a 31-6 lead thanks to 3 INTs. Wilson is benched and White leads 2 late TD drives for a 31-20 final. NY Media goes into a feeding frenzy on who should start the following game against the Patriots

15. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Blood in the water right now. Zach has another game like yesterday and they will force Saleh's hand. The kid has to be held to the same standards as everyone else on the roster.

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I think we match up a lot better with Buffalo than people (and Vegas) are giving us credit for, but there really is no reason to believe we'll get a different Zach than the Pats game. I think we will, though.

17. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

On defense it depends on the gameplan. The defense is better when they aren’t blitzing and that aligns well with defending Buffalo which feasts on blitzes. So it could be a good matchup if Ulbrich calls it right.

I don’t see the offense moving the ball much though. It could be similar to last year in Buffalo where it was a slow, punchless death against them

ouchy likes this.
  18. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

JETSJETSJETS17 likes this.
  19. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

31-13 Bills. I'm just hoping for no more injuries. If ZW continues to play like ass and ruin it for everyone else, maybe they consider starting Mike F. White after the bye in Foxboro?

20. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

I can see a slow first half for both teams with the Bills getting it together and running off 27 unanswered points.