Official Rant thread (not for the faint of heart)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Tony, Jan 7, 2007.

1. southwestjet

southwestjet New Member

Who are you talkin to, Mr. I just registered today to take cheap shot at Jet fans, come on now. Ask Petro to delete your account now.

2. Oh man...

You are right...I have been saying it for a long time. One of these years this Pats bs is gonna come to an end...and I dont care if it's 15 sb rings later....Jet fans will have every right to rub it in every masshole's face they see!

3. Didnt Bruschi already have one? Maybe next time he leads w/ his god damn helmet after the whistle it'll get him just right and the bastard will fall unconscious.

4. ny2dave

ny2dave New Member

I hate that its over

Its such an empty feeling......

5. ny2dave

ny2dave New Member

Know what? I don't think we would have lost to the Colts.

6. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

This will be my most inciteful post ever about today's game:

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit

7. ny2dave

ny2dave New Member

I tell you what, those dirty late hits are proof that the Pats were afraid of us. They had more talent than we did today. They won today. Might not be that way for long.

8. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

9. howzie

howzie New Member

No.

I registered today because you clueless, classless bitches hope people die and have strokes.

It's a fucking game.
    Get over it. Take a few bucks and buy a life, loser

10. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Lolerskates

11. ny2dave

ny2dave New Member

It was a fuckin' pussy Pats fan that started that shit, wishin' Magnini would have a heart attack.

12. He wasnt here all week to witness the nonsense we heard from assanine Pat fans...

13. howzie

howzie New Member

Mangini, Belichek and the players on both sides acted with class.

You have the second-best coach in the league, the second-smartest qb in the league and an all-world defender in Vilma. Why not get excited about that instead of wishing misfortune on others?

The Colts were lucky they didn't face your team.

14. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Now that's the best thing Iv'e hard all day.

Alot of you need to calm down in a way. For the message boards sake. I know this is the rant thread and all. i'm pissed off just as much as anyone. maybe you all need to hit the sauce like I sugested earlier.

Have fun swearing and letting off steam but watch the personal attacks. We don't want to ban anyone tonight.

15. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Hey folks. . .

We lost. Everyone is disappointed. Everyone wants to blow off steam. That's what this thread was for.

Please keep it civil. And, for those who posted stuff that borders on personal attacks, please fix them.

Calm. Good things happened this season. 3-13. That's what we were SUPPOSED to be. Instead, we played hard on foreign turf, and could have won, with a few twists of fate. Don't ask to be suspended with posts that you KNOW will get you time off.

Thanks. Rant away. Be angry. That's all still good.

Go Jets 2007!!

16. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Its Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

17. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Now, THAT's a good post for this thread. :up:

18. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Sundayjack is 0-4 in bringing the New York Jets to a SB.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I love that baby avatar.

20. southwestjet

southwestjet New Member

SUndayJack :drunk:

Fightin off pats trolls, who's with me, come one now!! BAHAAHAHHA!! Lets go Trolls!@!!!

#120 southwestjet, Jan 7, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2007