Zach Wilson (MERGED) - All new Zach threads will be merged here after a day

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BudJet, Oct 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

That's false. I noted first downs and also stated that on at least two occasions Miami scored in the same series following those first downs.

Of course, Bam Bam, anyone who does not agree with you must be stupid because your ego won't even allow you to consider anything else. Just like you saw the Packers game and didn't see anything at all that showed Rodgers having problems with his throwing hand and all the commentary about it. Thats a tough way to go through life.

2. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

https://forums.theganggreen.com/thr...-vs-miami-dolphins.97947/page-13#post-4241479

There you go. That was your post. You only started with the first downs, etc. after everyone disagreed with you. Now who's the liar?

Noam likes this.
  3. Ralebird

Who's the liar? Obviously it's anyone who claims I didn't talk about first downs because I did, even if not in my first post. I also didn't talk about the 95 yards of penalties given up while allowing every ball thrown their way to be caught - even if it was later change you 10/11 in the first post. Answer honestly - is a 91% completion rate acceptable to you? Are three long PI calls okay? Because I knew I saw a lot of completions, it wasn't until I was inspired to check further that I saw exactly how bad it was - even if the yardage was minimized.

I responded about one stat because that's what was getting celebrated.

4. bicketybam

What was getting celebrated was the fact that we held two dynamic receivers to well below their average game. I can't make you understand, Chief. And this is why I choose not to play word soup with you.

Noam likes this.
  5. Ralebird

Great. One more time - do first downs and penalties matter at all in the NFL?

Did you see any of the last three Jet games? (Those curly things at the end of sentences with the dot underneath indicate a question is being asked.)

Did you have a reason, other than being a pest to ask about Minnesota playing Miami?

Do you have any honor at all?

6. bicketybam

I already stated that I watch all Jets games. Are you dense?

Go reread the thread where you were arguing about those two being slowed down. Find one single person that agreed with you. I dare you. NO ONE DID. This is why I dont bother arguing with you. It's like talking to someone's senile drunk uncle.

Noam likes this.
  7. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Whatever different systems they are using, however they are getting there, they all agree: Jets are top 3 in NFL in dropped balls. Sounds reasonable, given the eye test.

8. Ralebird

I don't care if anyone agreed with me, don't you get it? I also do not believe that people, other than possibly you, don't care about massive penalties and first downs leading to touchdowns but will focus solely on yardage - if you choose to believe that you just do you then. And, for the record, I didn't see where you said you see every minute of every Jets game which is what I have asked numerous times..

As far as why you do not respond to someone who was kind enough to reply to your irrelevancies, I can only assume you would simply embarrass yourself by doing so. So be it.

The "senile drunk uncle" personal attack is, of course, in violation of the rules here as well as off topic, immature and pointless and is unworthy of a reply but so typical coming from someone who has never had a cogent remark to make. You should just quit now before exposing yourself any further.

9. bicketybam

I guess you forgot you called me Bam Bam. F@cking hypocrite. I bet you are the one that reports my posts. Weak sauce.

10. Ralebird

I called you the name of a cartoon character because that's how I've come to see you. Are you going to try to equate that to someone with a mental disorder and a substance abuse problem? Report your posts? You're not that important.

11. bicketybam

Can I call you Mr. Magoo? That's how I've come to see you.[​IMG]

Noam likes this.
  12. Ralebird

My eyesight is perfect, I've never worn glasses.

But you can do whatever you want, you're used to doing things that make no sense.

Next!

13. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'll care about Hill & Waddle when we face them again on Jan.7th.

I hope we can slow them down this time... :rolleyes:

14. Ralebird

Do you care if they get any first downs?

You like to bet - what's the o/u on penalty yards trying to defend them? 90? 100?

15. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Much as I'm over this ridiculous argument...

I get your point about 1st downs & penalty yardage... and they'd make sense in another context.
    Keeping Hill & Waddle to minimal yardage & no touchdowns scored was the goal... and that goal was achieved.

That's what was meant by "slowed down"... nobody said they were stopped from having any contribution in the game.

bicketybam likes this.
  16. Ralebird

I wish i had your clairvoyance. I don't believe the guy who made the original claim ever responded; he could have cleared it all up pretty easily.

Acad23 likes this.
  17. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

If he can't do better than the last couple week, we will need to consider signing a better backup or drafting a QB again next year, because we will need better options than we have this year.

I know the offensive line has sucked and Denver is a top defense, but Wilson was late on his throws, throwing behind the receivers and high on many of his throws. We have went against 2nd and 3rd string QBs who have looked as good or better.

NO, Flacco is no better and with no mobility he would have been shredded by the Denver defense, and White is just a younger version of Flacco. I doubt either of then could get sign by any other team.

We have good receivers, too many at the moment for the number of passes Wilson can connect on. Either Wilson needs to settle down and get better or we will only go as far as the Defense can carry us.

I am so happy with the team as a whole and 5-2 is a dream, but watching our QB play this season has been a nightmare.

REVISion, JETS1116, Vida and 14 others like this.
  18. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Well-Known Member

He's got til the end of the year to show us something. I'm not feeling confident after these last two weeks, but the next few games are an even bigger test.

He's our guy for the rest of this season no matter what, so I really hope he can get it going.

KY Jets Fan, papapump, Vida and 6 others like this.
  19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

. . . you had no faith to lose, and you know it . . .

stinkyB, NYJetsO12, cval and 3 others like this.
  20. bicketybam

He was much better last week. This was his worst outing this year and it's not close.

Brook! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.