2022 NFL Week 4 - Around the League

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by CotcheryFan, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

It was expected with missing over half the starters on both offense and defense. 6 of 11 starters on defense were out, and even the backups that were in went out. Same for the offense. We had people we signed to the practice squad playing on both sides of the ball. Bills were dropping like flies, it was so weird. The entire starting secondary was out and 2 or 3 of the backups were out. 3 of the 5 starting o linemen were out and then their backups went out. Diggs, Knox, McKenzie, Gave Davis, and others all went out at various points in the game. The backup receiver then broke his leg or something. It was totally odd. The fact that the dolphins struggled to win, and nearly lost, to a bunch of 3rd stringers and practice squad guys is pretty embarrassing actually. They should have crushed that squad by 30

2. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

ther above goeds to show the Phins ainyt all that... 497?? smh... and they put up 15 pts vs Cinci...

they are not a juggernaut. one crazy game v Ravens notwithstanding

cval likes this.
  3. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

If the Bills have one weakness it's their OL is terrible in run blocking. They have to be one of the worst teams when it comes to short yardage situations. Didn't they have 2nd and goal from the one very late in the game and still couldn't punch it in. When Allen is your leading rusher then that's a problem.

4. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

Yes, it’s been a problem for like 3 years now. I thought it looked markedly better the first two games against the rams and titans. The 3rd game was the dolphin game where everybody and their mother was out, so it looked bad but I gave them a pass. However, the starters were back for the ravens game but the running game was back to non existent. It’s tough to throw when no one respects your running game.

5. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

Funny, I don't ever remember him being that good. Anyway, it was my birthday, so I must have been drinking.