Jets being the Jets.. Carton and Roberts

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Hey now.. How many offseasons have we won lately? Quite a few but by the end of the season, we're still at the bottom of the league. Funny how we wind up with the same results when we only count games we win on occasion.

Jojo likes this.
  2. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Lol nailed it. Andy Reid handles wins and losses exactly the same as people on this board and guys like Joe Beningo. Thanks for reminding me.

3. JackBower

Hard pass, do you own research. And you should know what I mean, it's not someone who just watched 4 snaps in preseason and no snaps last year.

#23 JackBower, Sep 28, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for refunds!

Lon Chaney and HackettSuxTNG like this.
  5. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

You just got me in trouble in my office for laughing out loud.

Acad23 likes this.
  6. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Got it - you "mean" something totally different than what you wrote and will not support your theories by identifying what you're talking about. Why even post if you are simply writing fiction?

7. JackBower

Nailed it. Add another win to the board. I forfeit one hundred percent.

Why do I do it? I don't even know, I think it's because im a terrible person and just the scum of the earth. How dare I leave the slightest gap open for the reader to fill in, and trust them not to be morons and then complain about the logic chasm I have left in my shitty wake. How dare I.

#27 JackBower, Sep 28, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
    bicketybam, cval and Ralebird like this.
  8. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Lakens the 6th highest paid guard so I’ll give that to you. Corey Davis is the 28th highest paid WR. Lawson 11th highest paid DE. Are you saying the Jets should NEVER spend money or just that these three have underperformed? I’d agree that all 3 have underperformed so far (so early for Laken) I don’t think JD has gone wild on FA in the slightest. Who would you have signed instead?

JETS1116 and Lon Chaney like this.
  9. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

I'm fine with signing FA's and recognize we have to pay premium to get them here. I thought the original comment was that JD doesn't sign high priced FA and I was clarifying.

In regard to other FA, I though Daniels from the Bears was the better option--younger, cheaper, and can play center--than Laken. But I'm fine with JD's job thus far--he's trying and I agree his draft the last 2 years has been very good. I'm for keeping the band together at least another couple years and if anyone goes, it should be the coaching staff.