JFM

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ROCCO, Sep 25, 2022.

1. ROCCO

ROCCO Active Member

The motherfucker was laughing and smiling ear to ear when he met with the media after the game. This from a guy whose penalty changed the complexion of the game (not blaming him for the loss, of course). This is the changing Jets culture? If this organization had any guts they'd cut his ass before he left to go to the parking lot. This is further proof that there is no culture change under Saleh as he likes to believe, and furthermore, it goes to show that not only is there a lack of accountability, but that these players don't fear Saleh at all. Show this picture to a coach of any repute after a game in which their team lost and looked like shit in doing so and watch how fast the smiling and joking around cocksucker is cut from the team.

2. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

I saw that clip too on SNY. I was furious. Am losing faith in Salah. Not sure what was so funny. Am getting tired of the same "we can't take penalties like that" + the old favorite "we have to execute better".

I thought JFM should have been benched the rest of the game along with being a healthy scratch next week. Its the only way to make these guys accountable. IMO - that WAS the play that changed the course of the game & caused NYJ to lose.

3. Get me the Damn Ball

Get me the Damn Ball Well-Known Member

Seems like the Jet Players don’t respect the coaches. We saw something earlier when Quinnen got into it with the Dline coach on the sideline. I get the feeling the coaches( aside Lafleur) are starting to feel the hot seat

4. ROCCO

ROCCO Active Member

Watching JFM and one might have guessed he had 3 sacks, 4 tackles for loss, a fumble recovery, and an interception return for a TD. That was pure disgust we were both feeling watching that clown show post game from JFM.

Saleh needs to understand that Miami is looking better, Jacksonville is looking better, we keep looking like a disorganized mess...and Sean Payton wants to coach next season.

5. ROCCO

ROCCO Active Member

6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Agree, and I think it’s a huge problem. A rebuilding team, especially one as dire as the jets, need an established, disciplinarian.

Get me the Damn Ball likes this.
  7. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

Exactly. The Jets should be out there doing laps around the field for every stupid penalty they caused today.

jackie1013 likes this.
  8. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

I've noticed this from JFM before. I try not to think about that stuff too much, but he's also not held accountable so fuck me right?

He gets those 3rd down RTP multiple times a year, and he just trots out next possession no big deal. It's a losers mentality, just like when our owner sends out tweets about voting for rookie of the week.

That was a bad penalty, said it in game thread at the time too. Just totally not needed and killed the Jets earlier than they would have been. And again, just trots right back out next possession NBD.

9. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I’ll never forget John hall missing a fg, and walking to the sidelines far away from parcells. That’s what I want to see.

10. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

Does Saleh ever hold anybody accountable for anything on the field? Send a message to the one making game changing mistakes like that. You have 30 other DL on the roster you can sub in

11. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Which begs the question "Should the Jets players respect the coaches?"

Stevied likes this.
  12. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

I haven’t gotten the sense that the players don’t respect Saleh. Trying to read the room from 2 minute clips doesn’t say much.

This. Reed has been great. I legit like the corner room. This needs to be corrected.

13. 24McNeil

24McNeil Well-Known Member

this is a disgrace and an indictment of our coaching staff. clearly no one has respect for these coaches, and why should they? we are never prepared and we never win. all we do are ruin players careers and players are aware of that and lose respect quickly. from the clown owners down to the inexperienced coaches, no one respects anyone in this organization. and honestly, i don't either.

AndyDrums and Jojo like this.
  14. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Should the guy instead slap on a black suit accompanied with a disingenuous somber look and continue to mourn a corpse of a franchise which may be beyond resuscitation? Dude still getting paid some decent coin whether win, lose or tie. Hope he too is keeping the receipts for the IRS.

15. jackie1013

jackie1013 Member

Sell the fucking team Woody! That’s how we change the culture of the NY Jets!

16. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Roughing the passer on JFM was a super weak penalty FWIW

17. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

If it’s not players only, shouldn’t the coach be calling these meetings?

18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

On TV, it looked like Saleh was chewing his ass on the sideline right after the play, but he shouldve sent him to the bench for a series or two to get the message across better (problem is, it's not like there are a whole bunch of options)

Jojo likes this.
  19. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

But there are…we have like 18 DL in this roster

unfortunately none of them can rush the passer worth a damn

20. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Shouldve worded it "quality options" :(

Jets79 likes this.