Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Acad23, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Cman68 likes this.
  2. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

joe and Savatage like this.
  3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The prosecutors had several cooperating witnesses who likely got deals. That would be the staff around Maxwell and immediately under her when she was lady of the house for Epstein.

There were never going to be prosecutions of people outside the household because Epstein and Maxwell were a fairly closed circuit and the big names you see associated with them were so because Epstein wanted the cachet of being associated with the big names.

Getting invited to a pedophile's Caribbean island doesn't make you a pedophile. If the guy hasn't been charged or seriously investigated yet it just makes you unlucky. If official action has been taken already it makes you unwise.

What the authorities did not do a very good job of was tracking down the connections to the girls and following the money trails. Several of the victims as an example worked at Mar-a-Lago where they were discovered by Maxwell. It would have been interesting and very possibly relevant to look at the financial arrangements between Epstein, Maxwell and the owners of that establishment.

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I approve of this post!
    [​IMG]

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Destroyed a few young girls lives and she gets to spend her time at Camp Cupcake. At least they have done away with the swimming pools and golf courses at the Club Feds

6. Br4d

I'd be surprised if she winds up at Danbury FCI. It's low security and I suspect the BoP will want to have her someplace where they can protect her better given what happened with Epstein.

I think they're going to send her to a medium or possibly high security facility with a dedicated protective custody unit to make sure they don't wind up with another huge PR problem.

Note that I'm not talking about solitary here or 23/1 situations. I'm talking about a dedicated unit that has been set up to keep at-risk inmates in protective custody without resorting to the above.

One huge benefit for the BoP if they go this route is that there is no chance Maxwell just walks off the premises which would be another huge PR problem.

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

8. Br4d

BoP doesn't have to take the Judge's recommendation and sometimes they don't when there are other concerns.

9. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

The lesson here is, it’s illegal to provide a sex slave service but not illegal to be a patron of said service.

10. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

As long as you’re Rich and have lots of Money!! ;)

MoWilkBeast, Cman68 and stinkyB like this.
  11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Not that I give a fuck about the pedo clients, but isn't that how they've policed prostitution for centuries?

Instead of arresting every guy looking for a H.J. in the alley, they found its more effective to arrest the pimp.

Whether you agree with that strategy or not, that's how law enforcement does it and this would make it pretty standard, despite the more high profile client list

12. FJF

I think this is a bit different than a legal adult consenting to perform an act on another legal adult in exchange for money.

Acad23 likes this.
  13. BrowningNagle

It is. But they dont police that any differently or better

14. FJF

So my statement stands, it’s not illegal to be a client of a child sex slave business.

15. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

She's the last loose end in the Epstein case. The only thing keeping her alive is the location of either her diary or her client list. I would imagine her "suicide" has already been scheduled.

FJF likes this.
  16. BrowningNagle

Its illegal, just bad law enforcement

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

This post has been reported to the Department of Redundancy Department.

18. Br4d

She's just the next loose end.

The pilot and her assistants are very much loose ends. Any of the staff that kept house in Miami or on the island are loose ends. Hell, the odds are excellent that any chauffeur that worked for Epstein or Maxwell is a loose end.

Cman68 likes this.
  19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Not to the degree Ghis is. She had direct contact with Epstein and probably knew everything. The Pilot probably saw very little and her assistants have plausible deniability. The house staff otoh are at risk as they can identify those in attendance. If any of them are smart, they're long gone and out of reach. I'm amazed Ghis has lasted this long honestly. We all know she'll never live twenty years in prison unless its in solitary.

Br4d likes this.
  20. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

And R Kelly got 30 years?!?!?

Our Justice system in this country REALLLLLY needs to take a look at itself. What a joke. Make this pig squeal