Delusional Seahawks Beat Writer Claims Seahawks won the Jamal Adams Trade

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Savatage, May 31, 2022.

1. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Nothing like slaughtering a guy who isn't here anymore.

Borat and GasedAndConfused like this.
  2. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

(gets ass kicked)

Looks like I won that fight. You see the welts on his fists?

The Dark Knight likes this.
  3. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

Didn't Geno get a DUI this off season? Probably gonna be Drew Lock week one :)

4. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

We got the better of the trade just for simply getting Jamal off this roster. The one thing Jamal has ever truly been great at was marketing himself. He’s a player that needs to be schemed for success, otherwise frankly he’s darn near a liability on the field. I find it funny that the article blasts the SEA DC for not just lining Jamal up as the unblocked rusher every play, regardless of the massive hole in covg he leaves so he can rack up 9 sacks a season. Jamal couldn’t sniff Polamalu’s jockstrap.

Nyjets4eva and ColoradoContrails like this.
  5. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

Jamal is a good player…not great in coverage and not a ball hawk which to me means he’s not a great game changing safety like an Ed Reed was. I hated the pick because we needed a QB and stupid Mac passed on Mahomes and Watson because he had drafted Hack, but that’s besides the point here.

Back to the point, Jamal is so-so in coverage, yes he impacts games with his energy and sacks, but if the team is relying on a safety for sacks there is something wrong with the defense.

Still, I don’t think there’s ANYONE in the NFL who would say the Seahawks got over on us…no way. And I’m guessing if you went and asked them honestly, even the Seahawks would admit it wasn’t a great trade for the,…I totally believe that.