Soccer... Premier League, La Liga, Champions League and more

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Brook!, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Congrats @K'OB

Honestly you know how I feel about your team owners. I hate Arabs but particularly, I hate rich Arabs. I was driving back from Washington DC where I was held at gunpoint and got robbed and was listening both games on Turkish Radio I was cheering when Villa went up 2-0 but was devastated after you guys came back.

You know what, my only saving grace was you. I was happy for you and that gave me enough morale to keep driving back home.

Congrats on your title my friend. But please find that ginger Jets fan will ya? :)

K'OB likes this.
  2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Being a Arsenal fan feels like being a Jets fan at times. Never good enough

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  3. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Historically, Arsenal are comfortably the third most successful club in England. I'd take that for the Jets!

Spurs are a closer comp in that they once won the league in the 60s, but even that might be overstating the Jets because Spurs are pretty consistent in being a top 10 outfit since. Definitely fall into the never good enough category though. Newcastle, Leeds might be the guys. Big city outfits that have never won much, are never quite good enough when they are competitive and have spent years in the wilderness with increasingly more frustrated fan bases that constantly criticise owners, coaches and players!

Poeman likes this.
  4. apjbfc

apjbfc Well-Known Member

I'd say arsenal are more like the cowboys. You've won too many trophies to day like the jets.

If anything the Jets are more Nottingham Forrest.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

5. Brook!

!Hala Madrid

Real Madrid won the Champions League

Eliminated PSG, Chelsea, Manchester City and defeated Liverpool in the final.

5 times Champions League winners in last 9 season. This is total domination in European Football.

Spanish League ahead of English Premier League or no? Deserves a good discussion.

Real, Barca, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Villarreal keep winning European cups. I don't know man. La Liga seems to be the best league in the World.

@sozopol @K'OB @donkey

Discuss!

6. Brook!

Galatasaray gave a little nudge to Real Madrid.

We won UEFA Super Cup against Real Madrid back in August 2000.

7. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

and yet they are shit.

City's profligate finishing at home cost them the game, it should have been 6 in the 1st leg.

Best league in the world lol 'you don't know football' ;)

The Spanish league is just about bankrupt and certainly corrupt as well, Barca and RM have carved up the TV cash for years to the detriment of the other teams, feeding their success, for AM and the others to break the cartel was an actual monumental feat.

Tebas the racist Nazi accuses City of being a state-owned club yet his love (RM) are an actual state-financed club, you couldn't make it up, dodgy deals of land selling to the government who then gifted the land back to them, no problem, 150m for training pitch land and then they still get to use it lol

Look it up.

Leicester Jet likes this.
  8. Brook!

I hear you. But it wasn't the Spanish government it was the Madrid municipality.

I agree with corruption and Real and Barca favorism.

Bu dude ,how do you explain Villareal winning against United? Atletico Madrid winning Champions League, Sevilla winning UEFA Cup like 5 times in last 10 years. Not even talking about Barca.

Show me an EPL domination in past 10 years where all the money is flowing in EPL? EPL brings in twice more the money La Liga brings. EPL games are sell out and La Liga games sell out only when against Real and Barca. Yet La Liga teams keep dominating in European Cups. Something is going on here.

FYI - I enjoy watching Premier League over La Liga. I think Premier League is more entertaining. But results are results man.

9. Brook!

10. K'OB

United are shite.

AM are set up not to lose by the world's most defensive manager and were put away by City and again if it wasn't for a host of missed chances it would have been a landslide victory.

Of course, the Spanish league still has good players that can hurt teams, the mad 6 minutes that put Real into the final shows us that but the rest of that game was City totally controlling Real with such ease it was unreal, they hadn't even had a shot on target until they scored.

They have certainly ridden their luck this season, much like Liverpool did when they won it last, that Liverpool team lost half of their games and still won it, a tainted comp with a draw that is convoluted to be just this side of fixed.

11. K'OB

Classless cunts.

12. Brook!

How did you like Galatasaray putting them in their place? :)

K'OB likes this.
  13. MoWilkBeast

May I offer my most heartfelt sympathies to all those Liverpool fans who spent thousands of pounds on 'genuine' fake tickets and transport to Paris to not get to see their team lose. :D:D:D

Satan likes this.
  14. K'OB

Have you seen how this is being reported btw?

Liverpool fans have been gassed without blame, not a single media in this country have been brave enough to say the truth, a truth that has them climbing up fences and trying to break into the ground, just like their own bad day at Hilsbourgh and other finals they have attended.

There is a reason these things keep happening to them.

But it isn't R fault la.

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  15. MoWilkBeast

Is it ever?

How many have you seen reported as admitting having bought an online ticket of unknown origin? None. They've all got genuine tickets through the club ballot, honest guv. All 50 thousand. There was only a couple of fans tried to rush the barriers. No need to label the rest of them and punish them as well.

In a couple of months some muppet will be moaning about how he can't afford to heat and eat this winter, whilst conveniently forgetting how he forked out the 3 grand he borrowed from a loan shark to go to Paris.

K'OB likes this.
  16. Brook!

They were taking revenge from Mbappe. Nothing concerning you Brits.

17. K'OB

Apart from the bit where it shows a Man City brain + the chavs and scouse and not even mentioning PSG?

18. Brook!

Click on the link.

They refer to PSG. The picture on my post doesn't have it but click on the link to see it. also google mbappe real madrid brain teaser. Real still mad at Mbappe apparently :)

19. K'OB

Oh I know they are pissed with Mbappe but I only took the info from what I could see in your post, I wouldn't give them the click lol

Brook! likes this.
  20. Leicester Jet

Leicester Jet Well-Known Member

I'd like to know how Real Madrid and Barcelona are even let into the Champions League as they still haven't paid the fine for the European Super League yet!

One rule for the Spanish and a different one for English Teams! It Stinks!!!

K'OB likes this.