2022 London games announced

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by GREG, May 4, 2022.

1. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

2. UK_Chilts

UK_Chilts Well-Known Member

I thought the Packers game might be v NYJets but evidently not.

Will now start budgeting for a 2023 trip to NY as I've not been over for a couple of years.

Savatage and Brook! like this.
  3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Damn, was hoping for a Jets game while I was there. Guess I could hit the GB/Giants game and cheer for GB.

Brook! and donkey like this.
  4. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

That's my plan.

The Waterboy and Brook! like this.
  5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I still have to hope my dates line up. All I've been told so far is end of Sept. beginning of Oct.

donkey likes this.
  6. UK_Chilts

UK_Chilts Well-Known Member

If anyone is visiting the UK this next autumn (fall) and plan to attend the Packers / Giants game, let me tell you tickets for that will be sold out in an hour. The Packers are the 32nd team to come over and will be popular with the locals. If you go through any retail route you're likely to miss out. They do run a London 'season ticket' so many tickets are committed in advance. You should be okay-ish for the other games, especially Jacksonville at Wembley because it is bigger.

For Jets games in London I know a ticket tout (scalper) so get them at mates rates.

Bizzarely it's easier and cheaper to buy tickets for an NYJ home game and then fly over.

Brook! likes this.
  7. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

The only thing I like about playing in London is the game is already recording when I wake up.

There is also going to be a game in Germany next year. But I don't think were in it.

8. FinnishJET

FinnishJET 2023 TGG Double FF Champion

Damn it! I was hoping Jets would've played against Packers, definitely would have bought tickets for that.
    Now thinking maybe going to Germany to watch Buccaneers vs Seahawks, last chance to see Brady play live.. I know, I know, fuck Brady and all that :D, still would like to see one of the greatest play:p