Who do you prefer at 4?

Discussion in 'Draft' started by GasedAndConfused, Apr 27, 2022.

?

Who do you prefer at 4?

1. Ikem Ekwonu

22.9%
  2. Kayvon Thibodeaux

39.6%
  3. "sauce" gardner

18.8%
  4. Jermaine Johnson

6.3%
  5. Kyle Hamilton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Travon Walker

12.5%
  1. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

good point about afc east recovers. Hopefully the off season acquisitions in the back field will help. I agree they still need a shutdown CB but they may still get one in 2nd rd

2. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Don't worry about Miami. Tua throws like a 5 year old girl. Allen on the other hand is a different story.

3. blackssmagic

blackssmagic Well-Known Member

If there ever was a time that I wished we had pick 4, 5, and 6...

With that I am so torn on who I want...
    KT
    IK
    Sauce

One of those three along with Jameson or JJ at 10. I truly don't want London at 10

4. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

How is tackle a need when they have a Fant coming off a pro bowl year and a 3rd year player in Becton with a ton of potential when healthy? If both stay healthy, you’re looking at a #4 that won’t play all year.

5. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

Becton may be gone tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  6. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Precisely because we can't count on the bold. Not only has he struggled with his weight which has compounded his injuries and recovery, but he's being asked to play in a system that he just isn't physically suited for which will likely take an increasing toll on him. Frankly he doesn't deserve anything being handed to him, and if he remains on the team - for now - he has to earn whatever role he's given. So, bottom line: Ekwonu takes his place and he rides the bench until he shows he can be a reliable starter.

94Abraham likes this.
  7. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

It’s gotta be Sauce Gardner and Garrett Wilson. The Wideouts in our division is gonna be problem for years to come, and we need a stout top CB to be that presence in our secondary. Not gonna go crazy and compare him to Revis, but our D was near the top when we had a guy like that. Hopefully he won’t be D Milliner type yikes.

I’ve gone back and forth with Garrett Wilson and Jameson Williams. Love the latters speed, but Wilson is just so polished overall and has big play potential in his own right. Also, not that it means anything but Williams was a backup behind Wilson and Olave at OSU and couldn’t sniff the field. I would still take him though.

8. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I've been on the KT bandwagon since last fall, so Im sticking with that. and probs to the new guy's avatar selection :cool:

9. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Welcome to the board my friend.

REVISion, JETFUEL1580 and KY Jets Fan like this.
  10. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Sauce, Ike or Neal are the best values imo.

At 10, I’d be looking for Hamilton, Lloyd, Penning or JJ.

11. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

One way or another, I like the OL/DL combo at 4 and 10. Then a trade up for a WR (whomever that may be). You can then trade back from 35 or 38 to get back a third rounder so you dont lose any darts.

The Becton/Fant combination is strong when everything is going well, but I don't see Becton staying healthy and Fant having a year as good as he did last year. Penciling Ickey in at LT and having Becton and Fant to battle for starting RT would probably result in the best possible OL.

DE is obvious, and has been for years. Get someone across from Lawson and start getting after the QB for a change. I consider this the biggest need on the team.

I'm sure the Jets have a better idea about Thibs falling, but if they could get Ickey at 4, Thibs at 10, and trade to like 20-22 to get Olave/London/Burks, I'd consider that an excellent draft.

ColoradoContrails and Brook! like this.
  12. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

Thank you pal, it’s great being here finally.

Brook! likes this.