Who do you prefer at 4?

Discussion in 'Draft' started by GasedAndConfused, Apr 27, 2022.

?

Who do you prefer at 4?

1. Ikem Ekwonu

22.9%
  2. Kayvon Thibodeaux

39.6%
  3. "sauce" gardner

18.8%
  4. Jermaine Johnson

6.3%
  5. Kyle Hamilton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Travon Walker

12.5%
  1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

Who do you prefer at 4?

2. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

Sauce Gardner, unless Hutchinson somehow falls to us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BacktoQueens likes this.
  3. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

Thibodeaux.

4. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Thibs if he’s there. Hutch if somehow he’s there. Outside of that I’d prefer trading out to any other option.

5. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

I said Walker just because it looks like he's going to go #1 and if it was possible to get him at #4 it'd be a steal.

That's not very realistic though so I'd say either JJ or Ickey after that. All signs point to it being one of those two guys. JJ feels like a reach at #4 but with Hutch and Walker taken I think I prefer JJ over KT. KT is skilled but the character stuff has become too overwhelming for me to get past. Ickey is sort of a hold your nose and make the pick deal, I hate having to take an OT 2 years after taking Becton but it looks like we don't have much choice. I wouldn't be surprised if Becton isn't on the team next year.

6. toddhershkowitz

toddhershkowitz Active Member

I like KT and Sauce.
    Sauce sounds like a generational prospect at this point.

blackssmagic likes this.
  7. GasedAndConfused

i didn't add hutch because I can't see him falling to 4. would be great if he did though. but even if somehow jags take icky and the lions somehow take walker or KT, I don't know how the texans could pass

8. The Great American

The Great American Well-Known Member

Not many "unicorns" in this draft but someone mentioned Kyle Hamilton is close. And currently he has ZERO votes.

BacktoQueens and Ralebird like this.
  9. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

I want KT or sauce

blackssmagic likes this.
  10. The Great American

The Great American Well-Known Member

I agree!!! Numbers don't tell the whole story, and the fact that Walker has moved up to the likely #1 position is proof of that.

REVISion likes this.
  11. GasedAndConfused

positional value. personally i'd love hamilton and I think he falls to 10 and my "dream" somewhat realistic draft would be KT at 4, hamilton at 10, trade up 35 + 69 to get to around 22ish for olave

12. Snatch Catch

Snatch Catch Well-Known Member

Voted Ikey, but I'd happily take any of Ikey, Kayvon, or Sauce.

JJ, Hamilton, and Walker would all have me feeling some degree of uncertainty (though I'll gladly take a wait and see approach to see if JD was right).

13. CaptainCap

CaptainCap Well-Known Member

I like Sauce at #4. Need a top rated CB w/the receivers on Miami and Buffalo. Johnson Fl. State at #10. WR and running back in the second round.

BacktoQueens and MDJets like this.
  14. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

It would be a total waste if IK is selected unless the team knows Becton isnt going to be on the team “this year”. A premier pick on a OLine needs to be playing from day 1 and he would be wasted away the entire year unless someone gets hurt. I feel this team needs to select players in the first round that are a guarantee to be starters in year 1.

For me though, I’d love Walker or KT. This team can’t afford to bypass a pass rusher on a rookie deal and roll with an injury prone Lawson IMO

#14 94Abraham, Apr 27, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
  15. JohnnyP123456

JohnnyP123456 Well-Known Member

Icky or KT is my preference. Expecting JJ though

16. FrontOfficeFanatic

FrontOfficeFanatic Well-Known Member

Icky, Hutch or Kayvon

Sauce is going to be a tremendous player, but a great corner will do nothing for this team. We would be trying to keep up in an arms race that we cannot win right now. The other teams in our division are too deep at skill positions and even if we have one star corner, they will just go to the next open guy.

We need to be the nasty, kick you in your face until you bleed team. Get all-star level on both lines and get physical--win differently.

Trying to play the match up game by going corner is like bringing a plastic bucket to empty out Lake George.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  17. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Ekonwu because I don't think Hutch falls to us, and Icky is the only other "can't miss" prospect at a position of need for us. Thibodeaux or Johnson, whichever Douglas feels is better, would be my second choice I guess.

I don't want to take a DB at 4, nor are there any WRs worth that pick, so if Ekonwy, Hutch, Thibodeaux and Johnson aren't there, or JD doesn't like them at that spot, hopefully he can get a haul for the pick.

FrontOfficeFanatic likes this.
  18. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

This is a super recent development but Hutchinson is now the favorite to go at #4 at Draft Kings. Apparently the Jags are going Walker, Lions are going KT, and Texans are going Stingley.

Trying not to get my hopes up but it's really exciting to think about.

19. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

IMO sauce and Hamilton sound like the best prospects by far but can't see taking either at 4 and don't think they're there at 10 so my pref is
    4 edge
    10 WR

20. King Koopa

King Koopa Well-Known Member

KT was my favorite player in the draft late last season and it hasn’t changed, so him

Don’t really hate any of the options as we can go a number of different routes with 4 top 40 picks and they’re all good prospects

I just question going OT at 4, not that Ickey or Neal aren’t good players, but our starting Oline seems to be set for next season. I would prefer taking an Olineman in the middle rounds as they theoretically wouldn’t be starting this season so they can develop for a season.

If the plan is to trade Becton, I also totally disagree with that decision, because his value is not at the highest point right now and I personally believe in him