PSL's available

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by No Fly Zone, Mar 9, 2022.

1. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

--- This is with permission of mods ---

After many years as a season ticket holder I am giving up my season tickets and would like my PSL seats to go to a good home instead of handing them back to Woody.

I moved to Southwest Florida just before the pandemic so I'm only up north June- mid Sept and again for the year-end holidays so I'm unable to attend most games.

If anyone is interested, please PM me, I'm not looking for much I just don't want Woody getting them back.

I'm in Section 126. 4 seats

Thanks !

#1 No Fly Zone, Mar 9, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    barfolomew and Noam like this.
  2. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

bump...
    I received an email notice earlier today from the Jets that if I don't transfer my PSL by the end of the day they are going to start the process of taking it back tomorrow. I emailed them back and told them if I don't hear from anyone by the end of the day you can take them back. They replied and said they would hold off until April 5th before taking them back.

I reduced the price on PSL source to the lowest they allow $300 ($75 / seat). As I mentioned before its not about the money its about letting someone else enjoy them and NOT giving them back to Woody. If anyone is interested PM me here or if not a member here go to PSL source otherwise they go back to Woody in 2 weeks.