Deshaun Watson wwyd poll

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by KingRoach, Mar 17, 2022.

?

Who would you choose?

1. Saints

2. Panthers

3. Falcons

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Here are the 3 pitches:

Saints: we are built to win now and Sean Payton will come out of retirement if you come on board. We barely missed the playoffs with T. Hill as our QB and without M. Thomas. We are built to win now and the salary cap is going up next year so we’ll be able to stay a strong team. Come here if you want to win a Super Bowl. We’ve done it before and we’re going to do it again.

Panthers: you went to college in Carolina. We know you and we love you. We have CMC in the backfield and speedsters to catch the ball. We have a solid you D that will keep the points down and allow you to be the magician you are. Psst… now that Matt has left the room, if he’s unable to right the ship and you don’t like his coaching, you can help pick the next HC. We will have you in the forefront of the conversation.

Falcons: Welcome home, son. It’s been a stressful year and you need some comfort only being at home can provide. We can recoup some draft capital by trading Matt and you can literally pick whatever WRs you want us to go after this year, next year etc. We have cap space next year and with you leading the way, ATL is a FA destination. Come home, the last football field you step foot on should be the same as the first one you stepped foot on.

2. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

i'd go to the panthers. their biggest issue is QB. they have solid WRs with robby and moore. they have CMC at RB and the D is already legit

saints would be my 2nd one. they have a talented roster and D and he'd have kamara and MT

falcons would be my last, other then good ownership they have nothing positive. no WRs, no Rbs just pitts on offense, shakey o-line and bottom 10 defense. plus whoever trades for him is likely to not have any high picks this year due to that or next year

3. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Falcons have the most draft capital that can be used to acquire Watson. He also goes home.

Panthers have 1st round pick and don’t get a choice till after 3rd round so they are limited in what they can give to Texans.

Saints are ready to win and have some capital they can use to get Watson from Houston. Especially since they were given 2 3rd round compensatory picks.

I say Falcons, Saints, Panthers.

4. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I would stay the hell away from the Panthers tire fire. New Orleans or Atlanta comes down to whether Payton will really come out of retirement and if so, how much Watson wants to win vs. play at home.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  5. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

rumor is he's narrowing it down to the falcons or saints only. bets part is he's out of the AFC. the AFC was stacked already, we didn't need him going to an AFC team

dawinner127 likes this.
  6. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

I like the pitch of Payton coming back to coach, but I don't think he will. Atlanta is the "best" place for him personally.

7. The Great American

The Great American Well-Known Member

Which place has the least amount of massage parlors?

jetophile and cval like this.