1 More "How we beat NE" thd

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Footballgod214, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I believe we beat NE in large part because of the vicsous his Barton (?) put on Brady early in the game. Yeah, Barton was flaged for ruoughing the QB (unfairly), but Brady almost didn't get up apter that hit and never played right afterwards. Brady was hit hard body to body then driven down and flattened into the mud. He sat there for a few seconds before getting up. After that, he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

With that in mind, look for Mangini to send LB's hard and early with the mission to kill Brady, even if we get a 15 yard penalty.

Agree?

edit: I should say "Hit Brady leagaly but as hard as possible, even if the ref tosses a flag"

#1 Footballgod214, Jan 5, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2007
  2. jetglass

jetglass New Member

It was Hobson, not Barton.

3. Footballgod214

Close enough. Point is after that hit, Brady was done. Game set match. Look for more of the same. Kinda of like what the NE did to the Colts WR's. Only better. I don't mean "harrass Brady", I mean burry him in the new Truf. Look for at least 1 maybe 2 "roughing the passer" penalties in the 1QTR. No helmets or knees, just very hard hits.

4. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

Wow, viscous, his, and the worst is leagaly. Do you have any idea how to spell?

But I don't think Mangini is dirty like that...but we will send guys to hit him just not get a penalty.

5. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Totally agree. If he doesn't get back up,i'll take a 30 yard penalty

6. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

We need to throw the entire kitchen at Brady early. Once he gets hit hard and makes a mistake he turns into a whiny little bitch. And no, it's not dirty. Chicken has used the same tactic against Penny for years.

7. Sharrow

Sharrow New Member

I don't think that call should even have been flagged. But it can't hurt us to put Brady on the ground as much as possible.

8. Footballgod214

Brady's been around long enough that he feels "entitled" to protection. I've seen him get pissed at his lineman more this year than any other, and his line is not playing bad. Just that Brady don't feel like getting slammed no more.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not calling Brady a pussy. Ahh shucks, ok, I am.