The Ukrainian situation

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Feb 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Biden said they are imposing sanctions harsher than SWIFT that involve 2/3 of the world. I don't know what that means but SWIFT should still be turned off.

Also I heard no males between 18-60 are allowed to leave Ukraine.

The battle is on, the world has to unite to stop the mad man or he will take things piece by piece.

The super rich Russians ran back to Moscow. Like the Chelsea soccer team owner. Only the powerful and wealthy inside the Kremlin can do anything there to stop this as quickly as possible

#341 Poeman, Feb 24, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
    NYJetsO12 likes this.
  2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

So basically Russia has Europe by the balls with energy, so the sanctions have to be limited?

REVISion likes this.
  3. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I’d go even further. This is WAY worse than just political theatre. Sanctions with little or no teeth, along with the confused jumble of mixed messages from the administration; not the least of which included our president tacitly endorsing a “just the tip” invasion, and now Dum-Dum Kerry worrying about climate change whilst Ukrainians are ducking missiles - all of this adds up to “Exhibit A” for less talking and more yap-shutting. The theatre is only making things worse

This is where I get genuinely angry. For our part, we’re absolutely-100%-unquestionably focused on the theatre.

REVISion, Acad23 and blackssmagic like this.
  4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Don't forget Estonia.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  5. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Of course, and Putin knows that. He's not stupid. They knew what kinda response they would get from the US and didn't care one bit. As I said before, they should have just agreed to remove the NATO option for Ukraine off the table in exchange for pulling all Russian troops away from the border. They would have saved many lives but no one cares about that. Now they are already blaming Russia for inflation and skyrocketing fuel prices, which is exactly what they wanted.

6. DetroitRed

DetroitRed Well-Known Member

Biden waived the Nord stream sanctions and here we are. Who is the Russian stooge? Putin has invaded under 3 of the last 4 Presidents. Take a wild guess who he didn’t try that sheet with

REVISion likes this.
  7. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

The US didnt take Russia off swift and isn't touching their oil trade.

LMAO

United States looks weak, while Putin isn't doing whatever he wants.

8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

RIP to those folks. They died a bunch of heroes and badasses to boot.

#348 Jonathan_Vilma, Feb 24, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
    REVISion, joelip, FJF and 2 others like this.
  9. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

ahaha..got carried away

10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

If these rumors of the Ukrainian "The Ghost of Kyiv" are true them it is the first time a pilot has pulled a Ace in decades...All in one day too

BrowningNagle and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  11. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

The US better invoke the spirit of JFK the way this is going ...maybe Biden can have seance and get his advice on how he handled a showdown with Russia over the Cuban Missile crisis lol

But after Ukraine victory or he gets his puppet government in place, does Putin stop there and take on NATO? Does he risk Nuclear War?

12. Jonathan_Vilma

If this isn’t a quick win for Putin (which it doesn’t appear as though it will be), he’s either going to start World War III with nuclear weapons or by attacking NATO allies or shown the door very quickly.

13. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Very doubtful. All of Ukrainian Air Force combat aircraft were manufactured back in the USSR. They are badly outdated compared to what Russia has. Also, Ukrainian pilots receive very little training.

14. typeOnegative13NY

I could be wrong, but despite the hysterics In the media, , Putin only did this because he knew all hands were tied with any resistance. I don’t think he’s insane, and will take it any further. Looks like there is a chance he may have his hands full with just Ukrainian resistance.

15. Jonathan_Vilma

He won’t be able to take it any further because he’s going to be stuck fighting guerilla warfare against native Ukrainians for the next ten years if he’s intent on fully taking it over. I think the hope for the rest of the world is that sadly Russian casualties keep adding up to the point where he gets pressure enough at home to back out after X period of time when he hasn’t fully taken over the entire country in a month like he thought he could do.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  16. typeOnegative13NY

I guess that’s where we wound see what kind of madman he is, I’m sure that type of humiliating loss would be tough for him to swallow

17. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Something was shot down over Kiev about 30 mins ago

18. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Who would have thought the
    I know the Klitschko bros. pretty well from my years in boxing.

Vitali is a seriously bad dude.
    Vlad liked to slap box me around... he has the reach of a baboon... :confused:

19. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

CNN is reporting that they have been informed by Ukraine military sources that this is a Ukraine fighter jet of soviet origin being shot down by a surface to air missile near Kiev. A retired American general , apparently employed by CNN, has stated that the appearance of the explosion is consistent with a missile strike on such an aircraft.

20. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Did they shoot down their own aircraft? They also supposedly intercepted a Russian cruise missile around same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.