2022 Opponents Set

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KY Jets Fan, Jan 3, 2022.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

everybody gets at least 1. Crap teams like the Jets that only get 1 get a thursday night game. I'll put in a guess that the Jets-Packers game will be on a thursday night early in the season. Week 2, week 3, something like that. The media will play up the LaFleur brothers matchup and early in the year the Jets wont be eliminated yet and GB will be warm

Lon Chaney and KY Jets Fan like this.
  2. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Seeing a game at GB is on my bucket list. If the Jets get scheduled there early in the season I would try to make the trip.

KY Jets Fan likes this.
  3. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

That is a tough schedule…there are teams we never beat regardless of how good or bad they are….think Pitt, Ravens, Eagles, Broncos….those road games…we could easily lose all of them….

we should be a much improved team next year, but man that is not a kind schedule

4. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

THIS! I've felt that this demolishment of Sanchez was the beginning of the end of what we all thought was to be our franchise QB. Mark never was as comfortable after this. And who could blame him? This is where the Jets winning Rex Ryan era jumped the goddamn Shark.

Lon Chaney and cval like this.
  5. deviljets7

deviljets7 Well-Known Member

I can certainly envision an early-season "Wilson vs. Lawrence" or "Wilson vs. Fields" matchup on a Thursday primetime, as much to get these two lousy teams out of the way. That or one of the Dolphin games.

6. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

7 wins tops, but I'm sure the most of the delusional fans will say playoffs

Brook! likes this.
  7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Knowing you, this 7 wins prediction might be your highest prediction in last few years. I am glad for this positivity my friend :)

Lon Chaney likes this.
  8. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

In NFL there s always a “tough schedule” every year especially for rebuild team.

as many stated a lot can change the make up of the opponents, during th off season but I am hoping we at least are in the playoff run.
    Getting to the playoffs isn’t so easy. There are plenty of AFC teams that will be looking to improve chargers/Ravens/raiders/Dolphins/Browns/ Colts/Broncos, then add on to the already great teams who should remain on top next year, Bengals, Bills, Pats, KC, More importantly, you got to beat your Division foes first.Please no more
    0-6 vs division opponents.

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

No playoffs next year either... I see 4 wins at best.