Jeff Ulbrich...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Dec 26, 2021.

1. AndyDrums

AndyDrums Well-Known Member

I don't think so at all. If it were not the Jags today, we would have gotten destroyed. Lawrence spiking the ball at the end was comical and we were lucky to win, but letting that offense come straight down the field at the end of the game with zero resistance justifies this thread 100% imho. Ulbrich has to be a goner at the end of this hideous season.

Acad23 likes this.
  2. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

I’ll leave that for JD to decide.

While defense has been pretty bad I agree, JD will have to determine whether the young Secondaries and Lawson/QW/Marshall and draft picks will be a good fit for Ulbrich’s scheme 2nd time around.

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Considering how many players we were missing and the op stating mlf should also be on a short leash, I stand by my statement

NCJetsfan, NYJFOREVER and bicketybam like this.
  4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's hard to bash anyone with so many players including almost the whole starting unit missing. I didn't learn anything new this week.

5. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

Only complain today is consistently crowding the LOS and going into Cover 1 on almost every 3rd and medium+

bicketybam likes this.
  6. GreenWhiteandGold

GreenWhiteandGold Well-Known Member

Leave us out of it please

Pepsiguy5 and Cman68 like this.
  7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Miserable Jet Organization.

Jets69 likes this.
  8. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I said that win out loud Ulbrich should be fired hes been terrible. Talent or not his playcalling is atrocious. He plays this soft as Tampa def all game and rarely switches. Plays man when he shouldnt and plays zone when he shouldnt. Hes just bad.

Jojo and papapump like this.
  9. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

He should be the first one off the boat when this season’s edition of the nightmare is finished.

10. NoodleArm

NoodleArm Well-Known Member

Ulbrich is not exactly competent. Sure, he lacks veteran talent, but he’s absolutely not getting the best out of his players. As to why he’s got the job, there’s three games left, and it may be that the Jets are banking on Fangio being canned…

11. Jojo

Jojo Well-Known Member

AGREE...
    Jets were dumb...Jax was DUMBER.
    Saleh is loyal to his guys. Thats no bueno.

12. Jojo

Jojo Well-Known Member

Theres been absolutely zero progress with this unit. Everybody has injuries and covid, but the play calling, is abominable. He should be in the box to see cover 1 sucks when he's calling it in real time to see it doesn't work, because obviously, looking at the films, does NOTHING to change his mind otherwise. No excuse for what they are doing. Guys are lost. The jags NEVER shoulda got that close at the end with that chance to win.. Ulbrich must need a team of pro bowlers to make it work. Hes accomplished nothing this year. NOTHING.

REVISion likes this.
  13. Jojo

Jojo Well-Known Member

I think Lafleur is doing pretty good with what he's dealt. I try to imagine the unit as good with his play calling and like what could be. Hes limited, a lot by what wilson can or can't do. Thats the problem. The o line has played pretty good, should be better next year, wilson with a year SHOULD be better.
    I dont have the same feelings for anything Ulbrich has up his sleeve. He flat out sucks and in no way close to getting the job done.