Jets 9 point Dogs

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by pats-hater, Jan 2, 2007.

1. BillyD

BillyD New Member

Pats Fan Here

:lol:
    Tony Kornheiser on National Television: "My dog can throw a football with more zip than Chad Pennington".
    I see Chad getting sacked maybe 4-5 times sunday.
    In the tone of Howard Cowsell Down goes Pennington! Down goes Pennington!

2. Fred Mertz

Fred Mertz Active Member

You know it's fine to coem here as a Pats fan, as long as you have something intelligent to say. We even welcome it. But when you come in with such gems as "Pats by 30" and a lameass Tony Kornheiser quote you just look like a dumb kid, which I assume you are.

3. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

Ouch. :rolleyes:

If you're going to troll here, you have do better than that. We're a very thick skinned group.

Good try thou.

4. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Who cares what the line is? Unless, of course, you believe that the NFL is rigged.

5. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Ids just like to start out by saying F#@$ the Patriots. Thank you!
    We should open the door right away with some passes down the field, the key here is to score first, and do not play catch up because that’s our week spot. Mangini has shown he's not afraid to expose our offense to risks so this wont be one of those games where our offense looks tired ands anemic. This will be a wild ride. Jets win 31-14

6. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

>>>>>>>>>[​IMG]

7. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Why does BillyD share the same IP as a Falcons poster?

8. BillyD

BillyD New Member

Pats Fan Here

I guess what I write isn't well recieved. But honest to god I believe it. By 30! OK, you know darn well Pennington has no arm. Maybe you can joke about it like Cornheiser, he's a NY guy isn't he? FYI... WEEI sports radio in Boston has declared that this game will be a complete ass kicking by the Patriots. What does the NY media say??? This is the Patriots era in history. I had a conversation with a serious Pats fan and we agreed that, we've never seen the Patriots so collectively pissed off after a win. I hope the Jets bring their running game cause Chad will get killed if he drops back. Here's another prediction... The Patriots score on there first 5 possesions, game, set, match.

9. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

yeah, right. I'd bet all the money in the world that none of that will come to pass.

10. DROB63Cmart28

DROB63Cmart28 Banned

Ha your a retart. You have to be possibly the worst troller ever. So what if he has no arm. He beat you last time didnt he. The 1st time he threw for 300 yards on your ass. Theres no way you will get to Chad our Oline has been great at protecting all year and I dont see you guys getting much pressure on him. Do you really expect to score that much seriously pull some common sense outta your ass.

11. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

Your just upset because the Yankees bitch slapped your Red Sox 5 games in a row in August and figure the Jets is your pay back. Not gonna happen.

12. JetInAbsentia

JetInAbsentia New Member

Why are Patriots fans insisting on a manner of victory against the Jets that has eluded them this entire season?

Blah, blah, blah. The Patriots are angry they got beat by the Jets. Bellies full of fire, yaddah yaddah, and so forth. Spare me. Kill us by 45 points, or in God's name shut up.

#32 JetInAbsentia, Jan 4, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  13. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

I'm glad the Jets are 9 point underdogs. First off all, if the Steelers proved anything last year it's that being disrespected is a powerful motivation tool (so powerful that they used it to win the Super Bowl, despite being the favorites!)

Secondly, it gives a lot of Jets fans the opportunity to win some big money. I don't see any way that this ends up more than a one possession game--the Jets and the Pats have played close all season and calling it a playoff game won't flip some magic switch to change that. This may be the best bet of the week (aside from Larry Johnson over the Colts, of course.)

14. Sean_in_titletown

Like in Jacksonville?

15. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

I can try and explain Jackasonville, if you can explain Miami.

To be honest, I wasnt expecting to be in the playoffs this year. I really wasnt. I was expecting to grow as a team and progress. Which we did. Now that we have surpassed my own goal of becoming a much better team than last year, I will say this as far as the post season goes: The pressure is on the Patriots. Not the Jets. The Pressure is on Bill B. Not Mangini. There are several factors that play into the Jets hands. As there are several factors that play into the Pats hands. One particular factor I like thinking about is that we are 6-2 on the road this year. We seem to play better on the Road. The Pats record at home has not been their usual domination. Also Mangini knows the system in NE. That has to play on BB's mind a bit.

Bottom line? I like our chances. I really do. We have a lot of weapons, and I have a strange feeling that Schotty has some plays up his sleeve that he has saved for the late games. I really am hard pressed to find something other than try and pressure Chad when ever possible and pick on a Dysonless secondary when gaming for the Jets at this point. Even if we lose, I think this game will be one hell of a game and it will not be easy for either team to win.

Look for special teams to play a large roll in the outcome of this. Which quite honestly is yet another weapon that the Pats better get ready for.

#35 fake_crs, Jan 4, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  16. Sean_in_titletown

well, if we lost 41-0 I would agree that your analogy had legs...

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Speaking of motivational tools, I'd love to read that Joe Namath showed up at a meeting this week and gave a talk to the players about believing in themselves and using the odds as motivation. It's all about tuning out the oddsmakers and having confidence in yourself.

18. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

You lost 21-0, to team thats half as good. (that we beat 2 weeks later...)