No two ways about it...Zach laid an egg

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BudJet, Sep 19, 2021.

1. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Oh, stop crying.

Fans are allowed to be fed up with a team that has consistently shit on them over and over throughout the years. Until the result Is different, It's warranted. Excuses, I'm personally not interested In that anymore. I used to do the same shit, no more for me.

You want to be optimistic, you want to have high hopes, nobody Is stopping you. If that works for you, by all means, keep that shit going! NOBODY is telling you not to do so.

So, stop discouraging people from RIGHTFULLY being displeased with a shitty team for a shitty performance. For the thousandth time.

2. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

OK. Thanks

3. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

The shit on the forum?

That is what you think is pathetic?

The game and especially our shiny new golden boy were pathetic.

Sam Darnold went from being the worst football player in the NFL to being undefeated after two weeks of this season.

Not sure how many assets we could have obtained with the number two overall pick in this draft but we could have used them this week against the Patriots.

I understand that Zack is just starting in the NFL and a lot of posters here want to give him a pass.

If anyone deserves a pass it is our fellow fans who just watched Rich Kotite level football this afternoon.

Anyone who was critical of our coaches, our front office, and most especially Zack Wilson after this afternoon has only proved that they are sane and have the power of observation.

No one wants this team to succeed more than I do but pointing fingers at other fans and questioning their credibility, loyalty, or any aspect of their character after they suffered though this game is not cool.

We thought we were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now that Gase is gone only to find out that is is a train.

4. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Clown shoes[​IMG]

Falco21 likes this.
  5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Ok going out on a Limb>>> Game 8 against Atlanta is Wilsons breakout game and revives us all from Coma and ends Joe Douglas' worst nightmare

6. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

It's Zach. Not Zack

PJ4Ever and Mogriffjr like this.
  7. 50ShadesOfGreen

50ShadesOfGreen Well-Known Member

Is this a reference to when Geno Smith blew up the Falcons his rookie year? lol

8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Nice edit.

I don't ever want to hear you whining about being banned for trolling for the 87th time or wondering why it happens.

Mogriffjr likes this.
  9. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

I was certain that Mac JOnes would be drafted by the Pats and he would be very good...even a good chance he wins a SB with them. He's somewhat like Brady and I saw that on his tape. But I still wanted Wilson. But if JD had traded back, I wanted him to to take Jones.

Noam likes this.
  10. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Parcells would have benched him after that third interception and he would have been right to do so.

SOJAZ and Ralebird like this.
  11. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

Rookie QB
    First time HC
    First time DC
    First time OC
    I can't believe we're not undefeated.

Andy_M, Cman68, PJ4Ever and 3 others like this.
  12. ColoradoContrails

I won;t speak for anyone else, but seeing all these posters come out of the woodwork and claim "they knew it all along" is what pisses me off. Guys like you and legler and Vilma, the guys who have cast doubts all along, okay, I can accept that - I still don't think you're right, but you're entitled to make your claims here. But these other "experts"? I've got no respect for.

NCJetsfan and Savatage like this.
  13. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Watch it Bub

You say Geno Smith 8xs while looking in the mirror the Candyman comes to get ya haha

50ShadesOfGreen likes this.
  14. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

That doesn't excuse saying burn it down 2 games into the season.

And let's be honest, it took only 1 half into the season.

People think they can call bust on last year's picks on less than 1 game. It's laughable. Then we wonder why the team is in never ending turnover.

You can acknowledge it was a terrible game, it was, but that doesn't equate to fire everyone or everyone sucks

#54 JackBower, Sep 19, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  15. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

That's the thing though. I can't speak for the other guys with similar views, but, I highly doubt that ANY one of us actually want the kid to be bad or fail.

For me.. It's just keeping the reality of It. The kid played like absolute dog shit. It's concerning to me how lost Wilson actually looked. A lot of posters are making excuse after excuse, instead of accepting It for what It was. It was a bad look.

I don't think any of us that had our doubts are even proclaiming this "AHHHHH I told you so fuckers!! See, he fucking sucks!!! Said It all along!!".

It's still early. It's just a bad look. It's concerning, especially with my fears prior to drafting the kid, but, I'm still wanting him to turn out to be a stud. Games like this though, casts a lot of doubt. I think that Is fair.

Doesn't mean he Is a bust though or he can't turn this around. I don't think any of the names you mentioned are on that boat yet, I wont speak for them, but I would be surprised If they were.

blackssmagic, PJ4Ever and westiedog1 like this.
  16. ProfJets

ProfJets Well-Known Member

There's no denying that Wilson made this game unwinnable; on the whole the rest of the Jets played well enough that they should have won. Wilson's a rookie and these type of games happen, you have to hope he learns from the experience.

That said, Joe Douglas really should have gotten a veteran QB on the roster. He could mentor Wilson, and if it were in Wilson's best interest to sit and observe on the sideline for awhile it would at least be an option.

17. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

yea I mean at some point it would be nice to win a game

James Hasty likes this.
  18. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Starting to think it doesn’t matter who we draft, we don’t know what to do with them when they get here.

19. ColoradoContrails

There's a lot to be said for that, and Douglas is going to take a lot of flak for not having a decent vet on the bench, but frankly who would that be? We've had this discussion, and I wasn't convinced there was anyone worth signing for that roll that would agree to it.

MoWilkBeast and Noam like this.
  20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Wilson throws a pick, he goes to the sideline to talk about it with.....

White who has never done this before
    LaFleur who has never done this before
    Saleh who has never done this before

good job Joe Douglas