What happened to gabby?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

There's a slim possibility that they were fucking around (not sexually) on a cliff and she fell off or something and he panicked and jumped in that weird van and drove away and grabbed a lawyer. He'd be the only person in the world to ever know what happened though and realistically leaves no way to ever prove what happened.

Either way, he stood a better chance admitting that shit right away than doing what he did.

Post the video I wanna see.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

That’s true too. Maybe with all the fighting he thought no one would believe him.

here’s the vid, doesn’t seem to be anything , but the title and upload date is strange .

not sure how YouTube works, maybe he just changed the title recently?

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

That's gotta be someone editing the title to mess with people. Or this was some sort of crazy premeditated murder. I'd go with the former though.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  4. typeOnegative13NY

Yeah, has to be a changed title.

5. typeOnegative13NY

Not sure if this is true, i just read that after the traffic stop, when the police had them separate for the night… he ended up flying back to Florida. She spent nearly a week alone at the hotel by herself, before he flew back to her.

6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

The Laundrie kid is gonna kill himself I bet

he killed her and panicked.

Unique story that ends in a just another murder-suicide. My guess anyway

#26 BrowningNagle, Sep 19, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    JetBlue likes this.
  7. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Truly a shame he’s going to make it easy to convict him, if he doesn’t kill himself.

8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

So much of the reporting on this case from various outlets makes absolutely no sense. Reporting in general keeps deteriorating.

He might be dead already. People have vanished in much smaller places. I doubt they find this girl.

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Devil's advocate here.

They were both mentally ill and they fought already on the road as documented by the police. The officers at that encounter suggested they split up for the night and find separate places to sleep. We have no idea if they did that or not that night.

However the idea was planted and it's possible they did it or split up for the night later on down the road.

The next morning Gabby is not where they had agreed to meet up and he never sees her again.

Obviously a sane person goes to the local authorities and reports her missing and gets the search started right away. however Laundrie is clearly not a 100% sane person and maybe he decides she went missing of her own accord and just gets in the van and heads home, after searching for her or not.

We all know people in our lives who have gone off the deep end when confronted by rejection and/or the loss of a loved one. Not everybody acts sanely when that kind of thing happens. Sometimes people do really stupid shit, like just getting in the van and driving. Particularly if the last fight was a nasty one.

All I'm saying is I would not be surprised at all if Laundrie had nothing to do with her disappearance other than being the guy in the van with her for the last 6 months before she went missing.

His lawyer absolutely is doing the right thing in protecting him at this point.

The other thing to remember is that lawyers do not have an absolute shield in lawyer client privilege. If the lawyer knows that a crime has been committed and/or that a person is in danger they have the right to go to the authorities with the necessary information. In some cases they are mandated to turn over information if it will prevent harm to a person or persons involved in the investigation. Lawyers may well defend a person thinking they are guilty but doing whatever they can to defend them. However when they know their client is guilty by admission or other evidence *they* have uncovered the principles change slightly.

10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I doubt it. It was her van not his, and if you watch the police cam she was clearly interested in taking care of her property.

It was her social media trip too. A girl like that doesn’t peace out, neglecting her property and her social media

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

"Social media trip"

Maybe this was just natural selection.

REVISion and BrowningNagle like this.
  12. Br4d

Two mental misfits out on the open road during a deadly pandemic. What could go wrong?

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  13. Br4d

Another Devil's advocate possibility.

"We were up on one of the ridges and Gabby wanted to do one of those selfies where she's hanging out over open space and she slipped and fell. She was dead at the bottom when i got down there. I went looking for her phone but couldn't find it. I took off because after the police stopped us while we were fighting on the road I knew nobody would believe me that she fell."

14. typeOnegative13NY

Definitely not out of the question. I read that he had flown back to Florida, and she stayed In the hotel for nearly a week. Right after that police encounter. Her being alone, trafficking isn’t even out if the question. We hear about a few high profile cases like this, but quite a few people go missing every year in the us… average around 3k yearly without a trace.

Br4d likes this.
  15. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Per CNN ..body found in Area where police were looking for her. No ID yet

The boyfriend is hiding...so imo Laundrie is Dirty

REVISion and typeOnegative13NY like this.
  16. Br4d

If it is her the condition of the body could tell them a lot about whether or not Laundrie is potentially involved. He supposedly left there before Sept 1st. If she died before he left her body will be in very rough condition after nearly 3 weeks in the elements with scavengers all around her.

17. typeOnegative13NY

Not confirmed, but looks like it’s her. Now they need to find him, and determine the parents role in protecting him.

REVISion likes this.
  18. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

There it is - body found. It was found in what looks like a woodsy area, not near a big cliff or valley. I think it's pretty safe to say the guy killed her.

19. typeOnegative13NY

For a guy that seems to be trying pretty hard to get away with something, he certainly did t weigh all his options, or explore all the ways he could have had to get away with it. Starting with all the terrain at his disposal.

20. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

RIP Gabby.:-(

Br4d likes this.