Cam Newton Released!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Aug 31, 2021.

1. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

Interesting chat between Cam and his father:

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Did anyone really think that Cam would stuff his ego long enough to start winning with the Pats?

3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

I tend to believe Cam that he was released because he was a distraction. The Patriots only have 2 QBs on the roster and I'm not sure Stidham could be used right now. If you recall last year there was a game where Denver had no QBs to play despite having 3 on the roster. It's a risky thing to do in this COVID-19 era.

4. MowTin

MowTin Active Member

You say Alabama has changed but Tua looked really bad last year. Hurts is still a question mark. Now everything says Mac Jones is going to be great when he had the same stats at Alabama. Fewer touchdowns slightly better completion percentage.

And I'm not singling out Alabama. Ohio State gave us Dwayne Haskins who set school records in touchdowns but is a total bust in the NFL. For me the problem is these programs are loaded and make these QBs look much better than they really are.

Anyway, I'm not unbiased either. As a Jets fan, I'm really hoping Tua and Mac totally suck and choke our rivals.

abyzmul likes this.
  5. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

I feel like the only one with this opinion on cam and it’s driving me crazy that no one else feels the same way I do. Cam Newton is one of the worst qbs in the nfl. He hasn’t been good for 4 years and he literally can’t throw the football or complete a pass anymore. Did anyone watch last year? I don’t think the guy is good enough to even be in the nfl. There isn’t a starting qb I’d rather have cam Newton over, none. I would even take most backups in the league rather than have to play cam Newton, who is now basically a fullback playing qb. He can’t throw, all he can do is run, and not even run fast. He’s a fullback. Yet the talking heads are all debating “where he’s going to go next” and cam is here stating that Mac was “worried about him” on the roster. Give me a break. Cam should go straight to the couch, and there shouldn’t be a first or second string qb in the league worried about cam Newton. He’s toast

Woodhead and REVISion like this.