53 Man Roster Prediction | WHO will make the New York Jets Team?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PennyandtheJets, Aug 28, 2021.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

didn't stop kittle from doubling ertz output in less games. stop making excuses to fit your narrative. Revis was a monster for us and 2 years later sucked after an injury. it happens. ertz has not looked the same and is 31. that's why philly is looking to move him. they are just unrealistic with his price tag so no takers

PJ4Ever likes this.
  2. DefenseWinsChampionships

Revis suffered an ACL injury which is a big time difference in comparison to a high ankle sprain.

Lets see how Kittle recoveres from his broken foot (I'm sure he'll recover 100% too).

But dont worry.

We'll see who's right and who's wrong about Zach Ertz throughout all of 2021.

3. GasedAndConfused

i'd be shocked if he plays all 16 games and reaches 500 yards. I've always drafted ertz in fantasy because i play PPR leagues. So iv'e watched him every year and he's always been a beast. but last year he looks like eh just lost it. he looked like whitten after whitten came out of retirement. all he could do was run a few yards, turn around to block out the defender, catch it and go down. he probably had less then 30 yards YAC last year

PJ4Ever likes this.
  4. njjets93

njjets93 Active Member

NC I would love for Shepard to succeed and develop. The GB preseason game and Phillie game I watdhed the games several times and isolated on individual players.. When I saw DL on their backs I would freeze frame and I am sorry to say most times it was Shepard... I hope it was a minor injury. I also like Wesco but he was pretty bad at times. Big dude, bad attitude (in a good way) but whiffs on way too many blocks. Which is his main job. Just a couple of observations.

NCJetsfan and Noam like this.
  5. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I think both can be upgraded. This year should tell JD and Saleh who are keepers and who aren't. Even with as much turnover as we've already had, I can see even more next offseason. We have a pretty fair amount of cap space for next year and if we don't keep some of the vets we have now, we'll have even more.

Shepherd, Rankins, Shaq Lawson, Zuniga, and half the young players from this season could be gone. On offense, Wesco, Coleman, Kroft, Perine, Crowder, whoever we bring in at TE, Feeney, GVR, Moses, Edoga, McDermott, and maybe even McGovern could be gone. I expect that between FA, the draft, UDFAs, and camp cuts, we might have as many as 15-16 new players next season. I hope not. I hope it will be closer to 12-13 (we have around 8-9 draft picks).

6. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

You can’t ever fathom that you could be wrong. Ertz could be great this year, sure. The fact you can’t even consider the fact he could be washed up is why no one takes you seriously.

7. GasedAndConfused

unofficial week 1 depth chart
    [​IMG]

saleh has yet to name starters for CB2, NCB, and RT

Noam likes this.
  8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Gamesmanship. Carolina wants to play games by signing Morgan to an info-gathering throwaway contract so he's making them watch film of all of his corners and both of his right tackles, as well as Crowder and Becton if they don't actually play.