Joe Douglas has addressed O-Line/WR like no Jets GM (ever has).

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SmashMouth, Aug 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmashMouth

SmashMouth Active Member

Nah man. If @Cman65 and @Brook! don't want to forgive me for having a bad day. Well then I don't deserve to be here. And no I don't have any other accounts stashed away this was my last attempt. Just wanted to enjoy 2021s season and was bothering me no longer being welcomed as DWC within this community. Training Camp has been awesome so far and it stinks not being able to post anymore. Sorry for everything guys hope I'm given another chance for 2022 on better behavior. I can only blame myself. Take care TGG. My fault for everything.

Noam likes this.
  2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

You will be forgiven.

I will open the ban on your DWC account and band this account. My kind ask, try to learn to let it go and agree to disagree. Looking forward to your football posts

#22 Brook!, Aug 4, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  3. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Yes, every good GM drafts a #4 WR in the top 2 rounds.

Yes, every good GM drafts a center early when they have a top 10 center under contract (McGovern was top 10 in a wide blocking scheme in Denver).

Some people think the OP is DWC but it’s obviously Mac or an equally horrible former GM… or possibly a Russian troll.

4. SmashMouth

SmashMouth Active Member

Thnx Brook I really appreciate that and I'll forever limit my characters words per post in order to avoid my novels and more importantly to respect everyone because it really stunk not being able to join in on Training Camp talk thnx again

BuddyRyans46, IDFjet, ouchy and 3 others like this.
  5. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

I would respectfully suggest that if it cannot be said in 50 words or less it likely is not worth saying.

Regardless, i hope you are well and can learn to not completely overdo it so much that everyone will hate you. My impression is you are a good guy and a poster who could be an asset to the board rather than a plague. There is a fine line between the two.

RPOZ51 likes this.
  6. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

this is probably the most excited i've been for a jets offense since 1998. We actually have a good o-line and WR group and QB on paper. hopefully it all works out. The RB group seems solid too. On top of that we have a ton of picks next year including 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and a 3rd plus a ton of cap room. should have about 70 million and the possible ket resigns are maye, lewis (meh), crowder, jarred davis, morgan moses, JFM, joyner, shepard, foley, guidry, and phillips. should be able to keep who we want form there and sign 1 or 2 FAs.

Noam and Jets79 like this.
  7. Brook!

DWC ban is lifted. Post under this thread with your DWC account and I will delete the SmashMouth account.

8. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

I agree…need to,prove it on the field, but on paper so far, this looks to be a really solid WR group for sure…not sure that the OL is on par yet with our heyday of Brick-Faneca-Mangold-Moore-Woody days, or prior lines when we had Mawae and Fabini or even older with Joe Fields and Powell and Chris Ward…but I do think we have serious potential with this OL

NCJetsfan likes this.
  9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Unfuckingbelievable

10. DefenseWinsChampionships

Thank you Brook! I won't let you down because I don't want to let myself down. Thnx you.

Brook! likes this.
  11. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

In the after life
    *smashes ban hammer, lights cigarette,walks out of the alley on to the street as credits roll*

this is how it should have went

KingRoach likes this.
  12. Brook!

Byz. I know. Not ideal but let’s give him one last chance. If he is not a model citizen actions will be final.

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Hey look, I'm not a moderator and shouldn't be responding like that anyway so I'm sorry, you guys volunteered for that job and I think it's a tough one and wouldn't ever want to have to do it.

But I'm not ever going to believe someone telling me he's permabanned here after all these years.

Jets69 likes this.
  14. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

73 words later

jk

FJF and Noam like this.
  15. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

Interior defensive line.

16. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

In other words we all have room to improve. Or at least I do. Not just DWC.

17. The Waterboy

Well if we have to put up with his shit can we at least get some odds in the sports book on his next meltdown to banning?

18. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

Yes, this sums up the existence of the Titans/Jets franchise.

19. DefenseWinsChampionships

@Brook! Can you maybe please lock this thread? I maybe could've and should've posted within one of the already created Joe Douglas threads that I could've searched in order to express my thoughts (I just wanted to out myself with my writing style. It's impossible not to recognize. Because I hated hiding behind that stupid Smash-Mouth username). But yeah I can already tell this thread is not going in the right direction for me. Thnx in advance if so.

20. The Waterboy

You are so full of shit. You weren't trying to out yourself this time or any of the other half dozen times you came back under a new name.

You are just such a moron that you have no way to hide yourself and not get exposed after a short while.

The only reason you really want this thread closed is so that others, that haven't come by this thread yet, won't see that you have been exposed once again.

I know you'll crash and burn again. The only question is how long before it happens and if you'll get a10th, 12th, 15th reprieve.

stinkyB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.