Wilson's Mother Could be a Distraction

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bicketybam, Jul 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

You not only provide good analysis on the Jets but life as well. My take was strictly based on looks nothing more. Very shallow indeed

NCJetsfan, Noam and KingRoach like this.
  2. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Well, Zach's dad does look like a bad motherfucker.

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  3. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

So far Zach looked mighty good according to all reports, in spite of this "distraction".

4. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

This is what I was thinking too. It's definitely been embarrassing him, the bit about him not wanting people to treat her bad is just his cover to try to get her to delete her social media..

Hopefully this doesn't end up being a major problem. The mom definitely seems like a piece of work and like she wants the spotlight on her.

jetstopgun and Noam like this.
  5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Trophy Wife? Perhaps.. QAnon follower? I guess you can get past that if the sex is great and the conversation is kept to a minimum. Kinda like keeping the lights off when banging a unattractive chic. You can eat almost anything if you use enough Soy sauce.

jetstopgun likes this.
  6. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

i'd double tap mom.

7. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

But but she’s a hero to all those young woman. Think of all the young woman that would suffer without her social media.

REVISion likes this.
  8. themorey

themorey Well-Known Member

I think the conversation should....wait, do you know of some nudies? Post a link

9. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

wilson's mom is his dad's problem. zac has his own knockout girl , so he can concentrate on his job and his girl.

Poeman and patleahy like this.
  10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Wow I feel for Zach, his mom is bonkers. But we all have someone in the family that is nuts. It's just tough for him as he enters a public life that will have a lot of attention on him. He doesn't need stupid distractions like babysitting his mom for her ridiculous QAnon opinions.

I was worried he was all about this, but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. More importantly it seems like the dad doesn't want to get involved in the mom's social media affairs lol

BrowningNagle, NCJetsfan and Noam like this.
  11. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Us old guys recall a time when just about any woman who received an unexpected amount of media attention would receive substantial competing offers from Playboy and Penthouse to pose nude. I mean, it was GUARANTEED :D

Footballgod214 and patleahy like this.
  12. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Zack's mom should try out for the Jets' Flight Crew. Zack would be soooo proud!

13. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

Well said.

I think his Mom's need for attention and her desire to advocate her Qanon conspiracy theories and her support of Marjorie Greene are the reason ZW said at the draft that the family hopes to keep his mom in the background and away from media attention. She is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off and say something incredibly stupid and offensive. She has the potential to become a hated national figure as well as an icon in the Qanon community if she chooses to go that route. It is a tough spot for ZW as he clearly loves his mom but her volatility is likely a problem he has had to deal with all his life. Hopefully, the media will mostly ignore her and she will choose not to publicly go down the rabbit hole and the media will focus on Zach's actual play on the field.

#53 Noam, Jul 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
    NCJetsfan likes this.
  14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Even the sunshiners have to admit it has potential to be a classic NY Jets tragedy here

Sure, Zach Wilson plays well, it doesn't matter if his mom is a crazy attention whore. And of course I hope thats the case. But if he has a stretch with multiple interception games and she starts blasting the offensive line/coaches/media on twitter..... yikes, NY will eat both up and spit them out

15. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

What did I miss here? The worst I read about her Instagram was calling someone maskhole. Obviously we haven't been there, so could have been totally appropriate. Basically bunch of nothing, blown out of proportion by vomit of a media that we have. But now you are claiming she is QAnon? Did you inadvertently swallow some of that media vomit, or there is some reputable source on that? All I am seeing so far is Zach's mom being vilified for nothing by media, and surprisingly Jets fans are jumping in.

cval and patleahy like this.
  16. BrowningNagle

Well she "follows" that Marjorie Taylor Greene woman but maybe she's just following her for recipe ideas

Cman68 and Noam like this.
  17. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

Borat likes this.
  18. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

That's all you've got on her being QAnon icon? Could be because she was a successful businesswoman, a woman who made to Congress, or may other things. Just because you follow someone (people follow thousands of others now days) doesn't mean you believe all conspiracy theories of that person. The reasoning to suggest she is a QAnon conspiracy theorist for that is why NY media is such shit. Too lazy to do real reporting, but hey she follows thousands of people, one of which believes in some conspiracy theories, hence she is QAnon icon herself, and therefore will be a big distraction for Zach.

Come on now, forget that BS, look at what she actually said. The worst was she called someone maskhole. We weren't there, maybe this was warranted, who the heck knows. She also cursed someone who stole her purse. This is not QAnon, just petty stuff, which has been blown far out of proportion.

19. BrowningNagle

Okay, yeah, I'm sure thats the case. How dumb to assume she likes the woman she follows

Cman68, KingRoach and Noam like this.
  20. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

That may very well be true, but that's the reality we live in with social media now days with millions if not billions are such whores. More successful ones are called "influencers". It appears she made it to some level, which gets her noticed. At least at appears most videos are about workouts and healthy life style; could have been worse. I think we as Jets fans can survive this.

patleahy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.