My Bold Prediction - Jets will win at least 8 games. What's yours?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Jun 29, 2021.

1. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

LOL well-said CMan....it's really nice not to have to resort to Plan B too often, because the guy in charge actually knows what he is doing from the get-go. ;):):)

2. Bellys Lies

Bellys Lies Well-Known Member

We are playing in a very tough division with all of the teams making major upgrades except for the Bills . New coaching staff, rookie qb , defense is good but our secondary is not 5 wins. Mostly against NFC south teams

3. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

This actually amuses me. I am no where near as high on Zach Wilson as most the people here, but I do think we finish better than most people here do. I think almost every part of the team has improved.

On defense I think our front 7 will be better with Lawson, the return of Mosley, and the rotation players we added. In the secondary I expect Hall and Austin to have better years and I like Javelin at the nickel. Plus our safeties will be better imo. The whole offense is improved and that's with me not expecting a big jump from Sam to Zach.

I predict a 7-9 win season. Maybe more if Zach is what people think. Outside of Tampa, Tennessee, and Buffalo I think every game is winnable.

But my bold prediction is Michael Carter is the team MVP. He's because the best rb we have had since 2010. Kid can ball.

Jets81, LAJet, NCJetsfan and 2 others like this.
  4. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

My bold prediction will be @Brook! will get pissed at least 8 times,totaly legless twice and paralytic at least once and all by end of the second quarter :D

5. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

floor of 4 games to ceiling of 8 games. injuries and progress of both offense and defense, mainly pass rush and qb play being variables.

we are at least one more draft away from being truly competitive in the division.

6. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

I think they win 6 games this year. Young players have to play well, especially Wilson.

Anything higher is gravy. Id take 1 less win if young players play well

7. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

The Frig, Part 2

8. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

7 wins, 10 losses

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I can see Fant doing that.

Jerryjeudy likes this.