2021 has yet to begin and Joe Douglas has already positioned himself to strike come 2022

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 26, 2021.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

It's sad. I think he is a decent guy, but has some issues that ovewhelm him. I sent him several PMs urging him to back off, slow down, etc., and he thanked me, and said that they were good suggestions, but then turned right around and posted the same way. I hope he wakes up, or gets some help if need be. He's convinced that he's right about the way he posts and what he posts, and can't see that he shoots himself in the foot.

Noam and J-Raw24 like this.
  2. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

I agree. I have had a lot of discrepancies with other posters. We usually talk about it and try to figure out up and downs. Like me not being high on Zach. But every poster seems to see my point of view and accept it even if they disagree. DWC can't see others may have a different opinion and takes it way over board. I have left topics because I cannot have a valid discussion with the guy and it's not that he's a bad guy. He just doesn't rationalize well.

Noam and NCJetsfan like this.
  3. NCJetsfan

I may be wrong, but truly believe that you will change your mind about Zach this season, and become a big fan.

Noam likes this.
  4. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

That was very kind of you to reach out to him. I applaud you for that. I agree with a lot of what you wrote. I think he is a decent person but he has no self awareness or understanding how annoying his posts can be. He needs to tone it down so much in terms of length, quantity of posts, arguing with others and over hyping and exaggerating his points. It is a shame as he works really hard at his posts and he often makes good points. But, I end up not trusting anything he said because he exaggerates and takes things out of context.

My suspicion is he just wants to be liked and accepted. Who doesen't? He could be very likeable if he stopped trying so hard to be liked. I do hope he finds some peace and comes back a better person. He could be an asset to the board but again he would need to tone it down so much.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  5. NCJetsfan

I'm not trying to stigmatize him or cast him in a negative light, but I can't help but wonder if he may be autistic. I've had some students who were autistic, and my youngest niece's son is autistic (he's only 10), and their personalities were/are very similar to DWC's. If I'm correct, he can't help himself with regards to the social awkwardness, and not being very self aware.

#65 NCJetsfan, Jun 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
    Noam likes this.
  6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I was trying to stay away from this since he is gone but listening to some of you I just had to say this.

DWC has been banned from this site numerous times. He is on at least his 5th name and I'm being generous there. He has been a douche since he got here and after each new incarnation I await his inevitable meltdown. Just accept that some people are just douches and not troubled individuals. He is always just going to look for attention. He'll do it when he comes back and then he'll do it again when that name gets banned.

Noam likes this.
  7. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

I hope you are right and he makes me a fan. I don't know if he will but I hope he does. So far it's all hype which is fine. When the pads come on he can go out and try to prove me wrong. I do like everything else JD has done.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  8. mattyd99

mattyd99 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see this year's Jerryjeudy.