Jets negotiating multi-year deal with OT Morgan Moses(Signs 1 year deal with Jets)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Jun 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

KR: you make long drawn out posts which are unreadable

DWC: Hold my beer:

MoWilkBeast, abyzmul and K'OB like this.
  2. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

I think maybe there is a silent majority who likes your long posts--if I want to read thru it or skim it that's my choice--always informative tho--thx!

3. KingRoach

But only has accurate information half the time.

4. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

The funny thing is...

In your repetitive fashion you have mentioned sucking Devonte Smith's cock more times than anybody else so far.

Kinda ironic really.

Hopefully, it won't take anybody more 1.7 seconds to read my post.

#404 K'OB, Jun 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    KingRoach likes this.
  5. KingRoach

Does he? I rarely read past the first paragraph of his posts. Have I missed anything interesting?

6. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

The simple answer is no.

A lot of already said stuff that he repeats again and something about people read 217 words in 1.7 minutes but he mentions that at least 5 times just in case you skip past it the first time lol

7. DefenseWinsChampionships

Thnx you my dude. I appreciate that more than you know I plan on adventuring off into the YouTube Jets world here shortly with my own videos, my own highlights, my own stats and hopefully my own Jets fans/friends because this getting mocked over a message board thing is taking my excitement away from posting as a Jets fan worried about 1.7 minute's of mockery it's getting old to the point I've been practicing my future YouTube hot takes in front of the mirror I'll admit it's not as natural for me as these message boards that I've typed on since JetsInsider 2005 I get a little stage fright (fear of mine I think I can overcome).

and you never know I might just end up getting paid off these cockroach suckers because I've heard the haters are your biggest fans of supporters and hey maybe viral virtual DWC will become the next Jets message board hated Manish or Cimini while I'm linking up with Jets fans like GreenBean of JN or @PennyandtheJets of TGG while discussing Wayne Chrebet mini helmet signing ideas with guests who I'm childhood fan of like Victor Green or my favorite #28 Curtis my childhood favorites Martin and we could talk about how he stat compiled for the Jets fans who hate us both (maybe Martin would appreciate DWCs stats).

might just even have my wife dress up in a Jets Halloween cheerleading uniform as she did for me in 2010 @ my company Christmas party in order to "pimp her out" for more YouTube views from the same 2010 Jets fans who went to my MySpace page when I was 25 years old before my daughter was born in order to photoshop my at the time 22 yo GF and used my face on a Giraffe sitting on her shoulders by men 40-50 years old you can't make this up even The water boy is a TGG fan of mine with my picture lol as his TGG football avatar but yet I'm the pathetic Jets fan, right?

#407 DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 24, 2021
    azhar80 likes this.
  8. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Back to a previous topic, I drank a dr pepper with cream soda last night. The cream soda part was stronger than I expected.

9. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Seriously drawn out negotiations going on.

Or the Jets are being used.

10. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

But the real question is, Did you have it with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream?

11. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

Obviously we don't know what JD is doing behind the scenes, but this feels like one of two things is happening:

1. Moses isnt super interested in the Jets and is using them to get a better offer elsewhere. Certainly not the first time we've seen that. He'll sign with the Jets if he doesnt get any worthwhile options, and JD probably has a line in the sand that he isn't willing to cross.
    2. He's interested in the Jets but just isnt looking to sign until closer to the season.

I'm inclined to believe its option 1. I certainly don't think the two camps are in like a month long negotiation lol.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  12. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Nope, didn't have any.

13. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

You should 100% go for this--all the effort you put in here is unpaid--may as well make a buck or two and who knows where it may lead? People become millionaires under the right circumstances. Def get your wife involved at some point--that's an interesting angle if you can make it funny and informative.

14. DefenseWinsChampionships

Edit: Double post

#414 DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 24, 2021
    IDFjet likes this.
  15. DefenseWinsChampionships

Yeah man we've practiced a couple times 2x where she'll ask me with the Mic a specific question about a Jets player and I'll take the mic and run with it lol tried a theme where I'll post the stats on the screen and she'll be like a weather lady on TV presenting the stats in the background as I'm talking about them hah it's gonna be pretty funny bro

#415 DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 24, 2021
  16. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

My wife and I bought a case of cans of the Zero Sugar version just recently, and we agree with you - it really is pretty much just cream soda, and it's tough to find much evidence of Dr. Pepper in there. I like cream soda, so it's not a problem for me, but I was surprised at how un-Dr. Peppery it was.

CotcheryFan likes this.
  17. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

my guess is he wants more then teams are offering so seeing if he can wait it out until someone gets injured and a team is willing to throw more money at him out of need

Jets81 likes this.
  18. KingRoach

If it’s #2, is that the type of player the Jets want to sign?

19. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

Steelers just surprisingly cut David DeCastro.

IDFjet likes this.
  20. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

If the Jets sign DeCastro and Moses I will cry.

Noam likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.