Carl Nassib comes out.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by westiedog1, Jun 22, 2021.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about Jonathan Martin, CBG. In the report, the player was not named.

Piss off, you have zero credibility

2. BrowningNagle

Wanna make a bet?

Oh... wait. nevermind

3. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

4. BrowningNagle

Here's the fucking Wells Report. The whole thing.
    http://www.firelawblog.com/wp-conte...ami-dolphins-ted-workplace-conduct-report.pdf

Player A was a Dolphins offensive lineman. Like Martin, he is quiet and unassuming. During his time with the team, Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey frequently taunted Player A with homophobic insults. He often was called a “fag” or a “faggot” in a demeaning tone. Incognito reportedly accused him of “sucking dick” and “pissing while sitting down” and asked him “where’s your boyfriend?”

In addition, Incognito and others acknowledged that Player A was routinely touched by Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey in a mockingly suggestive manner, including on his rear end, while being taunted about his supposed homosexuality. Incognito specifically admitted that he would grab Player A and ask for a hug as part of this “joke.”

-

Is that good enough?

Did I meet the standards of the guy who challenged the board to a bet, then reneged cause he didn't want a tampon avatar?

5. patleahy

I didn't see anything in what you posted about a gay Dolphins OL. What I saw was the use of homophobic slurs directed toward Player A regarding his "supposed sexuality", which is a far cry from establishing that he is in fact a gay man, which is what you stated in your initial post. To the best of my knowledge, the Dolphins have not had any player from that team come out and state that he is gay, and the fact that Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey assumed he was gay sure as hell doesn';t mean that he was, IN FACT, gay.

6. BrowningNagle

I dont give a fuck what you think.

7. patleahy

it is a shame that you aren't humble and objective enough to simply admit that your initial post was incorrect.

8. BrowningNagle

Its a shame you aren't humble enough to have a tampon avatar right now

9. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

You are right about this. He needs to be a man and own this bet and go back to his old username.

Ralebird and patleahy like this.
  10. patleahy

+10000000000.

11. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

For what its worth 5.6% of Americans identify themselves as LGBT ..thats almost 19 Million

patleahy likes this.
  12. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I believe that also includes people who align as things like "queer" and "pansexual." Queer being a broad term for an ally of the LGBT community. Pansexual being a thrifty new way to say you "love personalities regardless of gender," which I think is mostly a bunch of bullshit. But what do I know?

13. patleahy

Pansexuality is sexual, romantic, or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are not determining factors in their romantic or sexual attraction to others.

14. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Gaydar.
    Richie Incognito is a piece of garbage. That whole thing was really sad. I almost thought that there was a possible danger that Martin would kill himself. There was a huge discussion here and elsewhere. Anyone remember the golf club assault? Fck that tool, and his Dad defending his actions, what else. People gonna defend because just because. I can't believe he ever got another job.

FJF and Noam like this.
  15. patleahy

eloquently stated as usual.

16. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

The thing that's wrong with this country is the gays! I just waved my Magic Wand! Poof!

-mrs. championjets69 :mad:

17. 50ShadesOfGreen

50ShadesOfGreen Well-Known Member

I mean, as long as he doesn't get a boner in the locker room/shower, then good for him LOL. Takes a lot of courage to come out like that, especially as a man.

18. Linebacker712

Linebacker712 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don't care. So what if the guy is gay. I thought we weren't supposed to care about that stuff anymore and just accept them.

Of course, now they're going to give him the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award no doubt, he's going to get a book deal, he'll get commercial deals, he's going to be getting countless interviews on every channel, and it's going to be the ONLY thing the NFL talks about all fucking year.

I won't blame Nassib though; he came out and that takes courage, especially in an environment like the NFL. But I know we're going to get a bunch of virtue signalling attention whores shouting "I'm celebrating Carl Nassib! Can I please get some woke points??"

MoWilkBeast, westiedog1 and FJF like this.
  19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Actually, I’m not sure they’re the same anymore. Even at his worst, CBG never was as pathetic, sniveling and boring as patleahy. At least not for the sustained duration we’re now witnessing.

And he never sent me a half dozen pms in a single week begging to be my pal.

As weak as it is for CBG to disappear, this mope’s presence is far worse. Adds absolutely nothing.

20. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member