Jets negotiating multi-year deal with OT Morgan Moses(Signs 1 year deal with Jets)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Jun 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Wtf is yoo-hoo?

2. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

If you haven’t tried Canada Dry ginger ale lemonade, don’t. You might start drinking 2L/day like I did. I’d never really been a soda drinker until that crossed my path.

Noam and K'OB like this.
  3. KingRoach

It’s similar to premade chocolate milk.

K'OB likes this.
  4. KingRoach

You’re only 3 years older than me. You’re only as old as you feel, AA and NA are for quitters.

I hear the brits love their special K (it’s been my favorite for the last 18 months)

5. DefenseWinsChampionships

Omg. That sounds so good. Closest thing to my old Yoo-hoos is my Nesquick (only 12 grams of sugar) and my rich chocolate Ovaltine lol.

Is it Thanksgiving day almost? Can't wait for a glass of cold yoo-hoo on the rocks.

6. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Well stay healthy and keep drinking that water ....

7. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

Brah, keep up. We're on soft drinks habits now.

8. DefenseWinsChampionships

Ok cool. The Morgan Moses conversation is over with. We've now turned this once in depth O-Line thread into snacks, drinks, diabetes (fitting for an O-Lineman thread) and exercise; hope you're happy.

#288 DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
  9. K'OB

Yes, we have that over here, I just never connected it with an adult drinker lol sorry @patleahy :p

Lon Chaney likes this.
  10. K'OB

I am a long time drugs free, yes special k was ahout but never partaken in it myself.
    Dance pills were my favourite, nurse fetch the Glo sticks and whistle ;)

Noam likes this.
  11. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

1977 Ford Pinto
    87,000 miles - still runs decent.
    $500 or best offer.
    Call @King Roach for details.

12. chrisrex

chrisrex Active Member

Friggin love Yoo-Hoo.

Been far too long...

13. KingRoach

Maybe taken in small bumps its good for a dance party but I don’t do anything in small doses.

Taken in large doses it bends reality. I didn’t watch the 1st season of succession (HBO), I lived it Bc I kept thinking I was there. IMO it’s a stay at home treat.

K'OB likes this.
  14. DefenseWinsChampionships

Now it all makes sense. During the times you've lashed out and told me I'm a stupid Idiot or asked @ouchy if he'd suck De'Vonta Smith cock etc etc you've been at home on a COKE RAGE!!!

In all seriousness take care of yourself man that stuff catches up with us and destroys our heart (marijuana is good for us lol).

15. KingRoach

Wow, you learned all that but still can’t grasp 2020 was Fant’s 1st full year starting at OT in his entire life.

16. KingRoach

No, I have no patience for people who have trouble accepting facts or basic concepts.

IMO a more appropriate reply from you woulda been along the lines of “I understand Fant had never been a starting OL in his entire life but we’re not in a position to experiment. We need proven beasts.”

See how that acknowledges reality but still gets your point across?

Even worse are people who make up “facts” to further their point. The other poster you mentioned claimed a few days ago Crowder’s $5mm wasn’t guaranteed. I called him out on it and he suggested I learn how to use the internet. A few days later it came out Crowder’s 5mm is in fact guaranteed (duh, of course it would be).

Dealing with idiots and people who make up facts are the two main reasons I try and avoid political discussions.

Coke, Ket, 2CB, MXE, L are just a good time.

Thanks for your advice but who said I had a heart?

#296 KingRoach, Jun 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  17. KingRoach

What does this even mean?
    If you’re suggesting I drive a Ford pinto, check out the view from my bedroom ie my profile pic.

If you’re calling me the Ford Pinto, I’m a ‘76 model and have never run but have way more miles and come with an oversized (exhaust) pipe.

ouchy likes this.
  18. DefenseWinsChampionships

Now it's getting to the point where you're absolutely lying in order to prove a fake point.

Fant started 10 games during just his rookie season alone @ OT of 2016.

2016: PFF Grade of 47.2 (lol)
    "He made his professional regular-season debut on October 23, 2016, and played 24 snaps after Sowell sprained his knee during the 6–6 tie with the Arizona Cardinals. He made his first career start during Week 8 against the New Orleans Saints after Sowell was still unable to play due to injury (Fant committed two clipping penalties in his first two starts and also committed a false start) and on November 13, 2016, he made his third career start against the New England Patriots. He remained the starter at left tackle once Sowell returned from his injury. He played the last ten consecutive games of the season as the Seattle Seahawks' starting left tackle and finished his rookie season appearing in 14 games with ten starts.

(And he never ever become a swingman until 2018).

"After rookie tight end Will Dissly got injured in a week 4 matchup with the Arizona Cardinals, Fant started to play an offensive tackle/tight end hybrid role".

Stop. Lying.

Fant had 10 starts @ OT in 2016 and 14 starts @ OT in 2020.

Just in 2016/2020 (alone) he's combined for 24 starts with PFF grades (as a starter) of 47.2 (2016) and 61.6 (2020) for an average PFF grade of only 54.4 as a starting OT throughout 24 starts (HE STINKS!)

19. DefenseWinsChampionships

You must have no patience, for yourself then lol (see below).

"He made his professional regular-season debut on October 23, 2016, and played 24 snaps after Sowell sprained his knee during the 6–6 tie with the Arizona Cardinals.

He
    made his first career start during Week 8 against the New Orleans Saints after Sowell was still unable to play due to injury (Fant committed two clipping penalties in his first two starts and also committed a false start)

and on
    November 13, 2016, he made his third career start against the New England Patriots.

He
    remained the starter at left tackle once Sowell returned from his injury.

He
    played the last ten consecutive games of the season as the Seattle Seahawks' starting left tackle and finished his rookie season appearing in 14 games with ten starts.

BUT, but what?!? (See below)
    "He made his professional regular-season debut on October 23, 2016, and played 24 snaps after Sowell sprained his knee during the 6–6 tie with the Arizona Cardinals.

He
    made his first career start during Week 8 against the New Orleans Saints after Sowell was still unable to play due to injury (Fant committed two clipping penalties in his first two starts and also committed a false start)

and on
    November 13, 2016, he made his third career start against the New England Patriots.

He
    remained the starter at left tackle once Sowell returned from his injury.

He
    played the last ten consecutive games of the season as the Seattle Seahawks' starting left tackle and finished his rookie season appearing in 14 games with ten starts.

Followed by...

Damn. You must really hate yourself man because it sounds like you're talking about yourself while talking about others...

#299 DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  20. KingRoach

As I’ve mentioned ad nauseam, last year for his first as a starting OT in his life. Coming off the bench due to injury is not the same as starting for a season. I never said he hadn’t played any games, I said full season as a starter.

I’m not going down this path with you again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.