Best Jets player NOT in the HOF

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by patleahy, Feb 16, 2021.

1. DefenseWinsChampionships

Exactly.

Like.

How does D'Brickishaw Ferguson only have 3 Pro Bowl's and 0 All-Pro's? Not even a 2nd team All-Pro? How does that even happen?

Kid started every single game dating back to his rookie year. 10 years in the league. Franchise LT. Never ever missed 1 single snap (outside of a trick play where he was removed for, 1 play).

I don't care how good Ogden or Walter Jones or Joe Thomas etc etc really were because I just know they weren't THAT MUCH better than Brick and weren't good enough to completely prevent Brick from getting 1 All Pro selection, but yet will one day prevent him from the H.O.F (I just feel it).

Only Mangold will make it and think that's B.S because I personally loved Ferguson more than Mangold (who deserves it too).

#61 DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    westiedog1 and patleahy like this.
  2. JohnnyJet1222

JohnnyJet1222 Active Member

It's a crime of the highest degree that Klecko still isn't enshrined in Canton. I am so incensed by this fact that i have no respect for the voters until this happens.

donkey, K'OB and patleahy like this.
  3. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Lot of great LB’s Mehl, Kyle Clifton, Al Atkinson, Larry Grantham, Ralph Baker, Mo Lewis, Bob Crable

patleahy likes this.
  4. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

I always thought Clifton was an underrated player, @matt robinson 17 Good call. Seems like even a lot of Jets fans have forgotten his name. :(

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  5. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

this thread is an old chestnut...

patleahy likes this.