Your excitement level for 2021

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, May 21, 2021.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I may have been wrong about Berrios. Greenberg said that Berrios has looked the best to him of any of the WRs in OTAs.

westiedog1 and ukjetsfan like this.
  2. FinnishJET

FinnishJET 2023 TGG Double FF Champion

I'm excited about Wilson. I'm happy to see him with his linemen at a hockey game. Glad to see him attending the Knicks game. I don't remember Sam doing those things, maybe he had the wrong mentality for NY team, too laid back. Zach on the other hand seems really comfortable being in the spotlight, embracing the role as a face of the franchise.

I'm excited about Saleh. He's not Gase for starters :D I like his energy, I expect to see it translate on the field as well.

I'm excited about our O-line, especially the left side of it. Becton and Vera-Tucker could dominate there for a decade.

I'm excited about Elijah Moore. Finally we have a guy who we can use in a multiple ways, trick plays gets fans excited.

I'm excited about the possibility to see us play live in London.

So all in all, you could argue that my excitement level is pretty high. :cool:

3. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

as an ARsenal fan i been saying fuck him for the last 3 yrs.... he was quality for a time, then he stank

Brook! and patleahy like this.
  4. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

i hope you dont end up naked in a supermarket

Noam likes this.