Welcome to the Jets Elijah Moore - WR (2nd Rd Pick)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

3. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

i'll jus say am grinnin

4. Jerryjeudy

Jerryjeudy Active Member

On paper and film, Moore is the most talented WR Jets have selected since Santana Moss and has a very good chance to be the best draft pick at WR since Toon

He runs a legit 4.35, runs very clean routes, changes direction rapidly and has fantastic hands

If he reaches his potential, looking for 80+ catches by Year 2-3 and 100+ by Year 4-5 in this offensive system of quick reads and a mishmash of shorter crossing routes

Perfect slot WR for this offense, wish Douglas drafted somebody like this last year, but the wait was worth it

The ceiling is high for Elijah

He’s a clear step below the Chase/Devonta/Waddle level, but so thrilled he was still available in the 2nd round

All hail JD & Elijah!

azhar80 and GasedAndConfused like this.
  5. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Nice piece in the NY Post today about Elijiah Moore. It's certain to pump you up even if you were already pumped up. I admit to not knowing a whole lot of him other than he had a big game against Alabama, and just being thrilled we took a playmaker with that pick, but now.... I'm thinking how I might look wearing 8. My problem is, I remember all too well the disappointment that was Browning Nagle.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/18/elija...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

6. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

Super excited to see an offense with weapons in NY after seasons of dismal performances.
    I was also noticing Kenny Yeboah #84 in many of those highlights streaking wide open as well.

Moore has a chance to be a special player in this system and I'm even more excited about Mims in year #2.

Should be fun Lady's and Gents

azhar80 and Jets81 like this.