JD is on the clock too...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Mar 27, 2021.

1. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

You are making my point. You think it’s irrational but I doubt the poster and whoever might agree thinks it is.

Royal Tee likes this.
  2. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I have everyone on ignore. Can someone please tell me whats going on in this thread???

3. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Do you think my reply was to just that one post?

Now that is irrational ;)

Besides, it is amusing that you are taking this line after your 400 posts in the Wilson v Fields threads, a thread that was utterly ridiculous nearly from start to end but especially the end. :rolleyes::D

4. K'OB

who said this?

5. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

The funny thing is that Kurt did the sensible thing in that when it all pissed him off too much he left because it's not worth getting so upset over. While others complain about it all being too overwhelming and frustrating for themselves rather than just taking a break if it gets to that point.

legler82 likes this.
  6. K'OB

Tbh the only thing that frustrates me is the repetition, I am not that arsed if somebody wants JD fired but when every single post they make alludes to him being fired it just gets boring/frustrating/annoying, take your pick.

Substitute that for my QB is better than yours, trade back/ don't trade back.

All valid points but how many times can you make the same point before it becomes a futile attempt to change the nay sayers' own point of view?

It is okay saying avoid those threads but there are the in-between posts to read so these daft back and forth rows are unavoidable really.

edit as for Kurt, it takes some doing to ask to be deleted from a forum, again a shame as he was a good knowledgeable poster on many matters.

NCJetsfan, PJ4Ever and bicketybam like this.
  7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Eh I mean there's only so many thought provoking conversations you can have about a football team in April and May, brother.

I meant to post this in the other thread FWIW.

legler82 and K'OB like this.
  8. K'OB

I was just replying to your overwhelming and frustrating point.

Yes, it is true that you are not expecting a lecture on scientific matters but similarly, you are expecting more than my QB is better than yours in picture format for 400 pages :D

Anyway, I will follow my own advice and bow out now ;)

9. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I love how the analysts are like "Jets GM adding players to build around Zach Wilson, something they DIDN'T do with Sam Darnold"

uhh... that's because they traded away all their picks to be able to draft Darnold in the 1st place!!!!! And I guess they missed last year's draft when they took a left tackle and a wide receiver 1st 2 picks to help Darnold out...

50ShadesOfGreen likes this.
  10. 50ShadesOfGreen

50ShadesOfGreen Well-Known Member

This headliner pisses me off. The Jets basically did the same thing this year with getting Oline and WR in the 1st and 2nd round.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  11. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

There is an old axiom that WC Fields stated: " Opinions are like AH, everyone has one." When I read posts on this site and others, I try not to take things posted personally even if I find the post delusional, arsine or just plain dumb. God has a great sense of humor when you think about some of the people you run into, know, hear about, see or read their posts..

Ah perspective, its all about one's point of view based on their norms and their current beliefs... My point is,take it for what it is worth... In other words, its not going to change your life one iota, so read, comment if you must and let it go...

12. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Yes, Mac traded up to get Darnold, but he still used three of the Jets' next 4 picks in that draft on defense, and four of six picks in the next draft on defense. So Mac and the Jets didn't build around Sam. It was the BPA nonsense or build a dominant defense nonsense, rather than build around your rookie QB and ensure that he develops and flourishes.

13. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

The difference between you and those that fancy themselves as thread police is that you try to keep the fact you think a post is delusional, asinine or plain dumb to yourself. The AH police can’t help themselves. Then cry about things being personal.

#433 legler82, May 3, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021
  14. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

....and they all tend to stink! ;)

15. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

It was professional malfeasance. And frankly, Darnold ought to consider suing Maccagnan, Bowles, Gase, and the Johnsons for damages. )Only half-kidding:))