My Mock All Rounds With No Trades - Heavy Offense

Discussion in 'Draft' started by JetsFan, Apr 29, 2021.

1. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

No trades or amazing picks. I tried to keep people to the spots they have a good chance at being available. I went pretty heavy on the offensive side but added some tall and fast players to the defensive side.

2. Zach Wilson, QB

23. Travis Etienne, RB

34. Kadarius Toney, WR (Check out the small clip on the draft page.)

66. Walker Little, OT

86. Robert Rochell, CB

107. Deonte Brown, OG

146. Joshua Kaindoh, EDGE

154. Divine Deablo, S

186. Charles Snowden, LB

226. Matt Bushman, TE (Great value and for Zach.)

patleahy likes this.
  2. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

I appreciate your mock JetsFan, I really hope we go OL at 23 and 34. Surprised you didn't go OL until 66.

Leicester Jet likes this.
  3. JetsFan

The guy I picked at #66 is a top five OL, but he was injured at the start of the 2019 season and opted out of the 2020 season, so he has slipped down some draft boards.

4. Fiftynine

Fiftynine Well-Known Member

Are you thinking that the top OL prospects are gone by 23 and 34? I think if not one of those (hopefully both) will be used for an OL.

Leicester Jet and patleahy like this.
  5. JetsFan

At least the top 5 OL will be gone in the 1st round. Haven't seen a good mock yet with less than 5 taken in the first round.
    I think both Deonte Brown and Walker Little would start for the Jets week 1. Add in Zach Wilson, Travis Etienne, and Kadarius Toney, and you have 5 starters week 1 from this draft . That would be incredible. I think Matt Bushman could be a great starting TE if he comes back to his top form.

6. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I'm betting Kadarius Toney goes before Travis Etienne.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  7. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Outside of Wilson, Toney, and maybe Snowden and Bushman, I'm not a fan of this draft at all, even though I appreciae the you focused on the offense. I just think you took the wrong offensive players, espec. OL, and Edge is not a need. That pick was wasted entirely imo. I'm not a fan of Little,and Brown is NOT a fit in our blocking scheme. Neither would start day one and would be little help. Little is NOT a top 5 OL imo, and may not be a top 10, either.

8. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

appreciate the effort. not personally a fan though,
    I love the wilson and little picks but outside of that not impressed.

RB at 23 is a waste, we can get a guy in the mid rounds for that like hawkins or hubbard.
    not a fan of toney at 34 either. guys like eskridge and schwartz and atwell could be had in the mid rounds
    doesn't address the LBer need at all and 2 edge picks? (snowden is a 3-4 edge LBer doesn't fit our system and too small to play DE)
    I'd be pretty unhappy with this draft personally

9. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

little is gonna red shirt as a rookie. he's 2 years out of football. but I think he's a great value and fant replacement in 2022. No WR we get will start unless massive injuries happen. it'll be davis, mims, crowder. maybe a rookie can take the WR 4 spot over cole but I doubt it. Etienne would start but in our system we want a RBBC with a lot of 1-cut speed backs. coleman and ty johnson fit that. adams could be usefull for short yardage and goaline. a guy like hawkins who can be had in the 6th fits our system perfectly