What QB do we draft now?

Discussion in 'Draft' started by BacktoQueens, Feb 26, 2018.

?

Who do we draft at QB?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2018.
  1. Allen

10.6%
  2. Mayfield

33.3%
  3. Darnold

13.6%
  4. Rosen

28.8%
  5. Jackson

3.0%
  6. Rudolph (after round 1)

3.0%
  7. Falk (after round 1)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other (after round 1)

6.1%
  9. No one

1.5%
  1. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Actually we likely would be worse off because we would've probably had some more success, assuming that Allen did enough to save Bowles's job and prevent Gase from being hired, but we would still be floundering as mediocre, in purgatory of being "just good enough" to stay there.

2. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

Could be but the comparison is pretty close.. they had the 8 spot we had 6 (till we traded to 3) with a defensive rookie head coach. I think it’s close.. especially with how well he did with a decent QB in Fitz his first year

3. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Bowles was a nice enough guy, and was well liked by his players - why not when he never really held them accountable? Remember the whole "Not everyone has an alarm clock" excuse? Maybe, if allowed enough time as HC - maybe 8-10 years - he'd learn enough to be able to possibly get a team to a SB, but it would have to be a really stacked team that played pretty much on auto-pilot without needing much in the way of coaching.

Do you know the term "The Peter Priniciple"? It says a person will rise to the level of their incompetence. Bowles proved it in his stint as NY Jets HC.

Rockinz likes this.
  4. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

Definitely not. Allen would probably doing pretty badly. He'd have the same atrocious coaching, same poor supporting cast, poor (and ever changing) core of weapons around him. And a bad defense constantly putting him in tough situations

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  5. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

Even in that 10-6 year Toilet Bowles underachieved and got lucky. Very lucky to pull out the Giants and Patriots games in OT. We just barely squeaked out a win vs a trash 4-12 Cowboys team that gave up on the season. Should've never lost to Philly or gotten swept by Buffalo. Rex Ryan outcoached him.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  6. Rockinz

Nah

legler82 likes this.
  7. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

There's no way you believe that Josh Allen + shit coaching and poor roster management would lead to results much different than what we've seen.

We saw Josh Allen in his 1st year with a Bills team that may have been getting better...but was still not good. He did not play well.

What you think would have happened if Allen ended up a Jet is pretty asinine. It reveals your low football IQ

8. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I watch film. Yeah, blame it on your phone. Auto correct didn't change you grammar from good to bad or correct spelling to bad. Quit lying and being an ass.

9. Rockinz

A QB makes all the difference in the world to a football team fool.

The Bucs were a dumpster fire with Winston and with pretty much the same team won a SB with Brady. Figure it out before you talk back to me

10. Rockinz

Dude ur the only ass trust me everyone on here knows it too. I back my opinion on players up with actual work watching film. Plus I’m a CEO of a major company and don’t have all the time in the world to think about how I should post stuff on a Jets message board. Some people have “it” at evaluating prospects and fortunately for me I have a good eye for talent and understand the game of football. I’m done bickering with you. Sit back take notes and enjoy the ride

11. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

They weren't a dumpster fire, they were 7-9. Plus they installed a good head coach in Bruce Arians. Was it just Tom Brady they brought in? Think you dumbfuck. They splurged to bring in tons of talented mercenaries WITH Brady. The fact that you think just Brady or just 2018 Josh Allen could walk in here and change things is why people are laughing at you on this board

12. Rockinz

Nah they know what’s up fool

13. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

Rockinz a laughing stock. Prob some 13 year old kid with a learning disorder

He's starting to notice now that literally everybody here knows he's an idiot.

Rockinz likes this.
  14. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Yes, like I believe that you're the CEO of a company! ROFLMAO! Sure your loving boom and bust prospects make you a better evaluator. Dude, you are one of the worst, dumbest posters on this site. I'm sorry I ever took you off ignore. I won't make that mistake again.

15. Rockinz

You don’t have to believe it but it’s true.

16. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

Every single person here enjoys laughing at your feeble idiocy. Just look around this thread alone. Every single person here made a fool out of you. When you get cornered and lose it's "nah..dey see what up...durr. Nah durr". Christ I hope you have somebody watching you throughout the day, people of your ilk sometimes end up drinking gasoline or walking off cliffs without the proper supervision.

Rockinz likes this.
  17. Rockinz

That’s awesome had a really good laugh. It was worth pushing ur buttons.

thanks pal enjoy the rest of ur day

18. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

If you have something constructive to add then add it. If you just want to troll, pretend to be stupid, and run away then you won't last long here.

19. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

What did I walk into in this thread?

[​IMG]

REVISion likes this.
  20. Rockinz

I’ve been a member for a lot longer than you and literally forgot more about football than most on here.. so you are officially blocked! Cheers enjoy your life