Woody's Back!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Acad23, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

I don't care too much about Chris, but I do want to recognize when he made good decisions. When Jets suck, you can't say it's the owner being imbecile, and if they do well from now, it's because imbecile owner gut lucky. It's gotta go both ways. Chris inherited Mac and he was first time CEO. Mac was a terrible decision made by Woody, and that resulted in Bowles and then Gase, and Chris is to be blamed for Gase also.

However, he did get rid of Gase after 2 years, and did the right thing by not firing him after bad start of the season, where a more competent coach could have won 4-5 games and we would not even have a top 5 pick this year. Getting JD was a great decision. Saleh I feel was a great decision, and Chris WAS a big part of it. Org structure change is a good thing. He inherited shit, was never CEO before, and 4 years later I finally feel good about the Jets going forward. Whether things will actually turn around or not is a different story, but to proclaim Chris an idiot now, when we finally look to have right people and structure in place because of him, is premature at best.

P.S. He did not fire Mac before the draft, it was right after.

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

it has been confirmed that far more Jets fans have died from stroke causing blood clots while Woody and Chris have led the Jets than from stroke causing blood clots from their uncle's company's vaccines.

cval likes this.
  3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Chris or Woody who cares since if either brain was in a bird that bird will fly backwards They are both idiots :mad:

Noam, Cman68 and papapump like this.
  4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

If a bird flies backwards, does it eat through its butt?

Footballgod214 and Gotham Green like this.
  5. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

Fuck off, Woody.

Cman68 and Donttasemebro like this.
  6. Gotham Green

Gotham Green Active Member

See it's thought provoking comments like this that keep me coming back. Thank you good sir, I'll be thinking about this all day.

abyzmul likes this.
  7. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

I can’t believe I’m actually ok with woody coming back as long as Chris gets sent to a ranch in Montana and we never have to see or hear from that fool again.