Corey Davis says he expects Sam to be the QB

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by york61, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Sack exchange

Sack exchange Well-Known Member

I think we are done with Sam, just fuels the speculation and raises trade value... maybe we keep him to “compete” in camp, then when QB needy team wants him they offer 1st. But I really think we are drafting a QB. We are restarting the clock, with JDs guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REVISion likes this.
  2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Darnold hate glasses? What kind of nonsense is that? It is baseless. I've been saying the Jets should keep him for months and possibly even give him a new two year contract. How does that equate to "hate glasses?" What a dopey expression - and use.

I think the NFL draft production is completely overhyped and overplayed and as such the entire thing should be booed from start to finish, not just Roger Goodell. All kinds of fans, but most famously Jets fans, have been booing draft picks since they put the draft in front of the public. Deal with it however you want but you don't get to be the arbiter of good taste from your perch across the pond. I can't believe you've even made an issue of this entertainment production - it's not church.

3. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Look I don't want to fall out but every example of parents you have given in your posts equate to Darnold's parents, I don't know how you can even deny it lol

How many other parents do we know of at the Jets for starters?

So it wasn't baseless really, it may well be wrong but not baseless

Here is one example
    Now I wonder who that comment was about?

I don't go to church I can't abide religion but I don't really care for people being booed needlessly and it has nothing to do with sitting on a perch across my side of the pond it is just a shitty thing to do.

Oh, and it had absolutely fuck all to do with the production of draft night but classless wankers spoiling a young guy and his families dream night of being drafted by boing him because he wasn't somebody else, if you think that is fine well, as already stated earlier, there is nothing I can say to that.

Furthermore, I quoted somebody else and you jumped in and have replied every single time, so who is making the most fuss out of it?

At least your not nuts though, right?

#43 K'OB, Mar 26, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  4. Ralebird

Where's your basis for the Darnold hate glasses nonsense? That kind of comment is something that would come from someone who's either not paying attention, or is...nuts.

Let me make this very clear - adults who are employees of companies need to deal with their employers by themselves or with an agent. Their parents have no part in the process. I do not make an exception for the entertainment industry or any personal favorite you may have.

Further, cheering and booing and other expressions of support and derision are customary and acceptable in the world of American sports, the only exception being when the participants are children or otherwise vulnerable due to disability. Apparently you disagree, possibly because of cultural differences, so be it. Here though, we do not storm the field.

Finally, this is an open forum, not a private dialogue; comments made here are subject to replies by all participants. I will comment whenever I wish, particularly when I am quoted.

Please do not take any of this personally; the following may give you a bit more perspective:

Jets Fans, Known for Booing Team at the NFL Draft, Won’t Let Change of Venue Stop Them - WSJ

#44 Ralebird, Mar 26, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  5. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

I'm only glad you aren't making an issue out of it.

You quoted me first remember and booing somebody at draft night when they have not doing anything but be selected is crass and pathetic, as previously said if you're okay with that then that is on you not me.

That is my opinion that I also can freely make on a forum.

You keep mentioning booing at sports, I am fine with booing at a ground for bad play, why you keep equating draft night to sports play I just don't know or really care now tbh.

Knock yourself out in a further reply if you want the conversation is over for me and it should have been over 3 posts ago when I said if you think other wise then there is nothing else to be said.
    That was the end offered right there.

6. Ralebird

As I said, it must be some kind of social or cultural divide. You keep saying it is crass, which is an opinion not a universally accepted standard. I'm fine with us disagreeing and accept full responsibility for my own opinion with no apologies. Have a nice day (but you may want to revisit your bogus claim that I am a Darnold "hater.")

7. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member