Jets sign WR Corey Davis

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Dude has gotten better every single year he's been in the NFL. This is a solid signing.

2. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

And Belichick is known for being terrible at drafting WR's lol

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I do agree with the logic aspect, kinda makes you scratch your head and also as I keep saying, the JETS don't pay their young players.....it's a joke atp. I can see us already losing Maye, Bechton, Williams all within the next 2-4 years

That said,
    Last year their stats are pretty comparable.

4. NYGANGGREEN

NYGANGGREEN Well-Known Member

Im sorry Robby isnt half the player Davis is and if he was here wouldnt be able to block in this scheme which is big yall gotta stop losing sleep on Robby run straight and hope I'm open Anderson

5. Royal Tee

Slow up. I'm not on the Robbie Train, never said I was ..
    I was of the 1 Route Robby clan...
    It's ok to make observations, people are too quick to be 100% for or against.
    Just look at it objectively and you'll see what I posted was pretty accurate.

matt robinson 17 and NYGANGGREEN like this.
  6. Royal Tee

and ftr, I am Dying to see Hines Ward show him some Blocking Techniques...WHOOP!!!

7. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

You didn't watch him last season then?

The blocking nobody will argue with though.

PJ4Ever likes this.
  8. NYGANGGREEN

I watched him last year I dont give guys 10m for one season of work or being a one trick pony sorry

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  9. K'OB

So you didn't watch him then, as he wasn't a one trick pony and he was running routes Gase didn't think he was capable of.

One season of work? What shit are you extracting from your mouth now?

Honest to god, the things people make up in their own mind so they can think he was a poor WR.

Though you forgot to mention he was a malcontent and always being arrested and let us not forget the classic he is way to skinny to make it in the NFL he will get snapped.

Still waiting for that to happen btw

Enjoy and think what a joy it was to swap him for Perriman lol

10. NYGANGGREEN

Dude if you would pay him 10m for his prior work with us I think your off your rockers but ok. I watched him he had a great year tell me when he had a year like that with us? ok thanks thats my opinion dont think hes worth his price tag respect yours but we wont see eye to eye on it

11. NYGANGGREEN

All you showed me was a bunch of horrible D where he mostly ran past guys and was fast lmao I know a ton of guys who can do the same for less than 10m but ok. He dont block or run crisp routes, so what else you paying 10m or more for? would love to know

12. K'OB

Ok, he had a great year under McCown and would have sailed past 1k yards, did you miss that season?

Did you miss the other seasons that would have still made him our number 1 WR last season and I have never thought he was ever a number 1 WR btw, just not as bad as people like you have always claimed him to be, he left and the first season he has a competent QB and OC/HC he cracks 1k, do you really think that a massive coincidence.

As it happens, if he had stayed here his season would have been more less like the last season he played for us because of one reason and one reason only and that reason as anybody with a brain understands... GASE a fucking halfwit that wouldn't know what to do with any attacking talent if his life depended on it.

I'd rather have paid Robby Anderson 10m than pay for some of the free agency money-grabbing whores that we have made rich over the last few years that's for sure but like I said with Gase in charge it was pointless anyway.

PJ4Ever likes this.
  13. NYGANGGREEN

At no pt did i ever call him bad your putting words in my mouth lol but hes not that good but cool hes gone so I agree with JD on that move

14. K'OB

Yawn, I looked up Robby A highlights that is all, ones that showed him not sprinting down the sideline doing his one-trick pony skills like you claimed is all he knew.

Horrible D doesn't come into it, sorry.

So you're moving the goalposts again, now we are onto nice crisp routes and not blocking but wait, the blocking has already been mentioned and conceded so you're too late dude.

What did we pay Crowder for going off your latest rational? Surely he was paid way too much for what he delivered, no?

Of course, that might have had something to do with the shite OC/HC again though, do you think?

15. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

If not having Robby under contract right now means we end up with Davis and one of the three WRs currently available that are better than him or a better fit for this offense, then it all worked out perfectly.

16. NYGANGGREEN

Yup I think our GM is making great moves from he has been here, but everyone is not going to agree with that.

17. K'OB

Well, you called him half as good as Davis, who also hasn't had a 1k season yet, so what does that imply?

You then go onto call him a one-trick pony in very disparaging tones, again hardly implying you think he is good.

As for agreeing with JD, the same JD who admitted he probably made a mistake lol

Later dude, I have better things to be doing atm

18. NYGANGGREEN

And overall as a player he isnt thats why one is paid more now so I guess you know more than GMs around the league lmao Robby is what he is nothing more. Cool run along now

19. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

robby had a ton of talent I been saying it for years. I said when he left the jets if he even had a decent QB he would shine and with a stud QB be in the top 10. well he went to a decent QB and finished 10th in receptions and 12th in yards and was over 1k yards his 1st season away.

anyway whats done is done. i'll give JD the benefit of the doubt. maye is iffy. I don't think we lose becton or Q

20. roboz08

roboz08 Well-Known Member

Right bc guys that Belichick gets rid of NEVER go on to become eventually become successful...