Hey Johnson Brothers, Stop Making the Same Mistakes Over and Over Again!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HomeoftheJets, Dec 21, 2020.

1. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

NCJetsFan would you laugh if Woody or Chris logged into their personal ganggreen account to respond to your post with a simple: "Sorry, dude. We'll try harder. Go Jets!" Rumor has it that the Johnsons AND Manish Mehta all have accounts on here to take the "pulse" of the fans, haha.

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I like everything said except the idea that there would be an interim coach that wouldn’t try to win just the same as Gase. An absolute failure as an interim coach could destroy any coach’s hope of ever landing a HC job in the future. Even if the coach may not want to be a HC now, it would be absolutely foolish to be willing to destroy that possibility for the future if you change your mind. I don’t think finding an interim coach interested in not winning is a realistic premise,

FJF and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  3. Terminated117

Terminated117 Active Member

I’m almost certain the definition of Insanity fits the topic/title of this thread which = Jets life

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  4. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

That's why you get someone who has no prospects/hopes for a HC job anyway. Pay him under the table to lose 3 games. If the guy has no aspirations of being promoted anyway he'd do it in a heartbeat.

Come to think of it we probably should have used Greggggggg for this purpose. Guy is as filthy as they come, probably would've happily obliged.

5. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

getting lucky would be drafting the BYU qb and have him turn into a franchise qb,

while the jags pick trevor and he turns into another jamarcus russell or ryan leaf.

Rockinz likes this.
  6. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

so, junc was really mehta? maybe champ is the johnson brothers, who are covering up thier identities brillantly! :confused:

7. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

The biggest failure of Johnson is getting Mac, who then got us shit coaches in Balls and Gase. However, I believe that mistake has now been corrected with JD. Before that Izdik and Rex though were not bad - 2 AFC title games without a QB and some respectability. I don't think having Johnson as the owner is the problem going forward now that he got JD, and he never pinched any pennies, allowed spending. So, yeah, people are mad at Johnson, are saying sell the team, but so what if he sells, nothing changes. The focus needs to be on JD and getting a great QB on the team.

Kraft is being looked at as best owner in football, yet he was a loser too before Brady, aside from one SB appearance by Parcells. Brady made everyone in NE org looks good. We just need to find a good QB and all of the sudden everyone will start looking better.

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this went a different direction than i thought it would from the title, but thats good because its a great post. its amazing and absurd how bad these guys are at making decisions and owning a team. They have tried a couple different ways to hire a coach including not doing it themselves and bringing outside people in to help.

the one thing they havent done and its the most obvious that they need to do is fuck off and let the gm hire the coach and have a sensible reporting structure. this whole they are equals and both report to us is the dumbest thing i have seen and i think their single biggest mistake. they would be smart to hire a president of football operations and let him do the job, but if they arent willing to do that they need to let the gm hire the coach and make it sensible.

or haha get this, hire a guy that is both the head coach and gm, but then 1 guy would have to have 2 separate meetings with the buffoons.

needless to say the less involved those tools are the better off the team will be.

REVISion and HomeoftheJets like this.
  9. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

That’s more like a miracle..

10. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

First, fuck the day I became a Jets fan.

Second, fuck this world that allowed you to become Jets owners.

Third, fuck your brian cells for allowing Jags to pick #1 in the upcoming draft.

Lastly, fuck my life for giving you my hard earned money.

Fuck you Johnson brothers, fuck you.

Shea Jet, Noam, jackie1013 and 11 others like this.
  11. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

Wow harsh
    But I’m on board Brook!

Noam and Brook! like this.
  12. Brook!

Go ballistic brother. I feel your pain. So mad, so so so mad.

jackie1013 likes this.
  13. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

Next time don't sugarcoat it--tell us how you really feel.

14. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

Most Jet fans have already said what needs to be said

This outcome for 2019 And 2020 was predicted and seen very clearly by 95% of fans during the Gase hire, but somehow was not seen by the actual ownership

Until something changes at the top it’s just gonna be a merry go round of losing and frustration and a big waste of time

I don’t personally know the Johnsons I’m sure they have big hearts and they care and they have good education but to me I wouldn’t let them wash my windshield- They would put a scratch in it

15. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

Nah, they'd shatter the windshield and then drive the car off a cliff, and then look at you and ask for a tip.

AJW likes this.
  16. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

holy crap, Brook! I have never seen you lose it like this, bro! You have always been a nice, low-key, mild mannered kind of guy!!! lol :eek::eek::D:D:eek:

17. Brook!

Well Pat. I am a die hard Jets fan. My life is Green and White. I firmly dream of the days Jets become a year in/year out play off team. I now know the problem is the ownership. Until they are gone, my Jets will be the bottom dwellers. I am tired. Tired big time. Enough is enough. They have to sell the team to an owner who cares.

patleahy, jackie1013 and tomdeb like this.
  18. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

I understand and feel your pain Brook, but it might be time to put the cork in the bottle and brew some coffee!:p

tomdeb and AJW like this.
  19. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Someone had one too many drinks today. :p

AJW and ColoradoContrails like this.
  20. AJW

AJW Well-Known Member

Someone either has been drinking a lot or has a lot of hatred.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

ColoradoContrails and Brook! like this.