POLL: Does the possibility of going 0-16 bother you?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Dec 11, 2020.

?

Does 0-16 bother you?

1. Yes. Fuck Lawrence. Win a game Goddamn it

12.8%
  2. Nope. Give me Lawrence and all is well

82.6%
  3. Can’t make my mind up

4.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Why bring in something totally non-football related -- race -- into the equation ? :eek:

Isn't it just more likely that Jerry wants Dak to sign a somewhat-team friendly deal and give a bit...and maybe Dak doesn't want to because he earned only 4th Round money his first 4 years ?

Race has nothing to do with it.

2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Because he has a history of getting caught making racist comments. For instance: https://bleacherreport.com/articles...racially-insensitive-remark-captured-in-video There's also a well-documented history of black quarterbacks getting underdrafted and underpaid relative to their stats. Putting those two things together, I wouldn't be surprised if race did play a factor, even subconsciously.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  3. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

That's a Nothing Burger....:D

4. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

It not only doesn't bother me, but I'm enjoying it and relishing it. It's payback for all the times the Jets and the Johnsons have made me suffer. They totally deserve and 0-16 on their record. It's only been sheer dumb luck that it hasn't happened before with their level of incompetence of ownership, GMs and HCs. I think it will be the springboard the team needs to make dramatic changes in how things are run/done, and that will lead to a new golden era of Jets football.

JetsKickAss and REVISion like this.
  5. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

What bothers me more than 0-16 is not making the playoffs in a decade. Assuming both the Brownies and Bucs make the playoffs this season, it will be the longest current playoff drought. Expecting a so-called "generational player" (whatever that hell that means) to come and save the day seems like another trap which will only serves to create false hope and lead to another letdown. Some of us who have been following this travesty long enough no longer have any interest in buying into this bullshit and are just hanging around to continue to watch them go down.

Cman68 likes this.
  6. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

That's my point, why are people hung up over 0-16 instead of 1-15. It makes no sense to win 1 meaningless game and lose a generational QB.

REVISion and JetsKickAss like this.
  7. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I voted no. Maybe this franchise needs the stink of 0-16 tied to them FOREVER in order to change.

REVISion likes this.
  8. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

No

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

9. Sack exchange

Sack exchange Well-Known Member

I have been posting that going 0-16 is really hard thing to do! So here we are, I hope we lose out and jags win one, not likely but there is hope. TL would be nice for Jets. Let’s see how it plays out. I don’t like fields at all! But Wilson is the intriguing. Turns out josh Allen and Lamar were the right choices when we close Darnold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrjet80 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.