Trevor Lawrence returns to action tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Draft' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Nov 27, 2020.

1. DefenseWinsChampionships

I figured this would be a nice thread to discuss and evaluate Trevor Lawrence come tomorrow because I'm super excited to see this kid @ 3:30 come tomorrow vs. Pittsburgh.

It's been over 1 month since we've last watched him play (10/24) due to A.) Two weeks of Covid. B.) Clemson's bye week and C.) FSU's cancelled game last week.

But let's not forget where he left off...

6-0 overall (.100%), 135/191 (70.7%), 1,833 passing yards, 17 TD's/2 INT's, 4 rushing TD's and a QB Rating of 178.6.

My favorite Trevor Lawrence performance this year was against the (now) 7-1 and 10th ranked Miami Hurricanes where he went 29/41 (70.7%), 292 Passing Yards, 3 TDs/0 INTs along with 34 rushing yards and 1 rushing TD and a QB Rating of 154.7.

(Miami would be top 5 and undefeated if not for having to run into Trevor Lawrence).

This will be an immediate test for Trevor Lawrence while returning and one I'm looking forward to because after 8 games Pittsburgh's defense ranks 8th in the Country in Defense (and 4th in defensive INTs recorded).

2. DefenseWinsChampionships

@Brook!

Sorry I posted this thread in the wrong forum can please move to the draft forum?

Thnx.

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Done.

I hope he shows me something. Watched Fields in 2 games and he didn't impress me like Burrow and Herbert impressed me. I hope he is what you say he is DWC. Or else, I will just shut it down.

4. Snatch Catch

Snatch Catch Well-Known Member

Beautiful game from Lawrence. 403 yds passing, one yard shy of his career high, all while taking the 4th quarter off.

We cannot win another game. CANNOT.

5. DefenseWinsChampionships

Yup!

And after (over) one month of absence too but yet during Trevor's return today against the Country's # 8th ranked defense he just 'shook off the rust' by going...

26/37 (70.2%), 403 passing yards, 2 TD's/0 INT's (another 2 TD passes were erased off the board) and a QB Rating of; 179.6.

And as you mentioned throughout only 3 quarters of play too (due to a score of 45-17 after 3).

Fun Fact (below).

The ACC Conference has been around since 1953 (67 years) but yet with his next TD (pass or run) he'll become only the 5th player (ever) within in ACC Conference Play to ever reach and record 100 career TD's; Deshaun Watson being 1 of the 4 (Trevor will become only the 5th).

I already can't wait to post his YouTube Highlight's from today's game (he was absolutely incredible out there throughout his return (after a 1 month absence).