Adam Gase Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 16, 2019.

1. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

I want to post this for the people defending gase. There is no defense if you are telling me it is talent alone you are wrong also.

Let's review some of gases' history
    Denver HOF qb ranked 1 on offense since then 15 or 16 with Chicago, low 20s in Miami the first yr then the bottom 3 since then. That is not just talent that is coaching not adjusting to the players they have.
    Case in point why do offensive linemen do better since leaving here simple because gase can not call plays and does not have Manning to audible out them constantly. If you are saying you need a HOF to make your Offense work then that is stupid beyond stupid actually.
    How about Robbie having a great yr with the Panthers, is it because he became a better player or are they calling routes or plays for him that work, something Gase does not do.

Gase was brought in here for one purpose to make Sam better he has failed we can see that. IS some of that Sam yes but most of that is the coaches failure. Never mind that he has cost us Adams and I for one want him nowhere near our next qb period. Because he is a failure as a coach his record shows that in two places as a headcoach. He has more double digit loses then wins in NY.

put it this way if you performed at work the way Gase has performed you would be fired and rightfully so. No matter how "smart" Gase is this is a performance based business and the cost for them retaining Gase is the fans are leaving . I did not watch the last 3 games and I have been a fan for 45 yrs. This yr with covid not a big deal fans are not allowed in stand but I will not buy another NY Jet item till they fire gase.
    If fans were allowed in the stands it would be worse Gase would be booed out the field.
    I just rescued 2 dogs and potty training them I reward them for crapping on the grass. That is what the Jets are doing for gase every time they roll him out crapping on use and rewarding him for it. At least with the dogs I get satisfaction from them while gase is not even smart if he was he would have found a way to try to correct the situation but in 2 yrs the same mistakes keep happening because he will not adjust his system which is obviously flawed.

He is a moron and so is the owner for hiring him and not firing him now. The best thing for Gase is not to come back next yr go to college where he can control everything and build himself back up. Build equity in himself. Him coming here after Miami was one of the largest mistakes in recent history. I was against the hire then and still am against the hire now. There is no hindsight here.

There is not 1 conceivable argument to be made in supporting gase that can not be argued with basic facts, history ,stats literarily everything points to him being a failure as a head coach.

Sack exchange likes this.
  2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

There is one argument:

CJ: Give me one reason I should keep you.
    Gase: Sex tape.
    CJ: Welcome back!

3. rammagen

I needed that laugh Thanks

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  4. DefenseWinsChampionships

Adam Gase with a buttfumble like postgame coaching comment...

Gase: "I'm doing this job to win, not to get my face stomped in."

Well no, Gase; you're not winning and yes, Gase; you're getting your face stomped in.

#JustQuitAlready!

5. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

6. Jerryjeudy

Jerryjeudy Active Member

Makes as much sense of the season as anything else

Guy seems like the degenerate gambler type that beats his wife and speaks Spanish to his dog

Johnsons are diabolical enough to bankroll it too

rammagen likes this.
  7. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

Come on, man...

8. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Gets himself fired early

At least Pete Rose had Hall of Fame potential

9. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

10. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

11. Sack exchange

Sack exchange Well-Known Member

Gase is not just a bad coach, but kind of bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  12. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

They are laughing at you Adam, not with you...

Ralebird likes this.
  13. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

We get it A Gase stinks, and we couldve had M McCarthy loool
    And BTW Dallas has the players and the "head coach"... So sometimes it's more than the head coach

Yes Gase sucks, but the Jets suck because they have more issues than just having a bad coach. This team has ways to go before it has NFL level talent to compete. I do think with the draft Capitol, and our $alary cap will speed the rebuild process.

This season is about Identifying who Sam D is and to find out who is staying next year and on. There is more to this team than Gase

14. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

This is why we need to sack Gase. Got to see if Darnold can be salvaged, and if so we trade the no.1 pick, or if not and he's gone, we draft Lawrence.

15. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

I refuse to buy into the notion that we need to keep him till year end because he gives us the best chance for the first pick. Bad, bad mistake, for the morale of the team and it also forces JD to play nice with him and help him win now. This decision will backfire big time. Start the purging now.

16. rammagen

no he is not a bad guy but a horrible coach. I only say that because I dont know him personally but I can say honestly I hate him for what he has done with this team, fair or not

17. rammagen

yes sometimes is more then the player or playing your 4th string qb because your firs two are out and star running back is injured sounds a little similar but until you notice Dallas lost the top 3 qbs they were in contention in the nfc east, where as we have not won one single game. or even looked competitive. lost the starting lbers and forced a defense to play in a manner they were never used to

18. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Watching the Dolphins today and they are on a higher level than the Jets are systemically. They have a much more cohesive game plan, they're not afraid to make a change when you should, and they show up ready to play. They're giving the Cards a game. Something the Jets weren't capable of doing. I can't wait for Gase to walk the plank and this team finally takes off..

19. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Agree. They look much more competitive as a team, and appear to be much better coached by their execution and lack of bone head unnecessary penalties. Today against the Steelers is case in point.

20. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Excellent observation, and IMO a remarkable improvement in just one year time after dismantling the team to its roots.