2020 NFL Week 9: New England Patriots @ New York Jets (MNF)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Pats are exposed without Brady. For real, they are 2-5 since forever. Now I want Jets to tank, but if there is a God, we will win Monday night. This is one game I am rooting for a Jets win this year.

Go Jets! Kick those Massholes' ass.

Patriot, SOJAZ and matt robinson 17 like this.
  2. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

So, will Belli start tanking for Trevor? Pride might get in the way of that. He must be fuming watching Brady on pace for 40 TD’s and a potential playoff birth.

This one could be just as ugly as today was.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  3. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Hard to want to lose to Bellicheat

Jets81 likes this.
  4. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

The Pats have won two games and had a chance to beat the Bills at the end of the game today. The Jets haven't scored a touchdown in 7 quarters. They haven't scored at all in the second-half of the last 2 games. There's just absolutely nothing about the Jets that makes me think they can beat any team in the NFL because they simply can't score. Should be an easy win for the Pats.

5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Optimistic: 27-10 NE
    Realistic: 33-3 NE

6. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Meh

The Pats are just another team we need to lose to..Miami went through motions last year and now they are killing it with Tua

There's 2 things to be concerned about :

Fire Gase

Tank for Trevor

NE 35-14

7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Listen I love Tua as much as anyone. But he didn't kill it today dude. He was 12/22 for 93 yards and 1 touchdown...

On this game. What was the NFL thinking putting the Jets on in prime time twice this year?

matt robinson 17 and NYJFOREVER like this.
  8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I wouldn't put it past Belichick to do it.

Noam and matt robinson 17 like this.
  9. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

This is a trap game.

Jets 23
    Pats 21

Noam and matt robinson 17 like this.
  10. eddie sec 126

eddie sec 126 Active Member

Jets lose once again

11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Even if we win, we lose in the long run.. JD has more moves to make so by next Monday, we'll field an barely capable NFL team. I don't see how on earth the Jets win that game even with perhaps only a few folks watching it on national TV. I'm actually hoping the NFL switches that game with almost any other combo of teams. There's really no need to embarrass the Jets in front of the Nation. Not a secret that the Jets S. U. C. K. SUCK SUCK SUCK...

SOJAZ, Leicester Jet, K'OB and 2 others like this.
  12. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

Can the NFL flex out Monday night games !?!

13. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

We have no pass rush = Cam will revert to his old MVP self for a bit and secure a 24-10 win.

14. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

We should lose the game, but I wouldn't put anything past Belichick. His team is floundering without Brady. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him give up on this season, gift us two wins to take us out of the top spot in the draft and put him squarely in contention to make it to that #1 pick.

That said, I still expect us to lose, but it'll be a slog of a game that's an embarrassment for both sides. 23-15 Pats.

HomeoftheJets and Noam like this.
  15. DefenseWinsChampionships

We've already as a Fan Base experienced a magical win over the Patriots @ Foxboro while eliminating the likes of Brady, Belichick, Kraft and N.E of 2010.

A win against N.E would do absolutely nothingness for us and if anything would completely remove us from an opportunity of drafting a generational QB and the highest rated QB since dating back to Elway and Manning (because he's a better prospect than even Luck coming out).

jetstopgun and matt robinson 17 like this.
  16. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

Cheatriots were a Cam Newton fumble away from sending yesterday's game to OT. The Bills are far better than the Jets. Beli wants to prove he can win without Brady or a #1 overall pick. Remember, they are without a number of key players on D from opt outs etc. They aren't a true 2-5 team. The Jets on the other hand are casting off defensive players left and right and very likely could send more packing before this game. Cheatriots will win.

SOJAZ likes this.
  17. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Coining a phrase..."It is what it is..." As much as it may hurt, we have to lose to NE. no matter what. I'm just hoping the NFL flexes that MNF game with any other combo of teams.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  18. DefenseWinsChampionships

Hold on man. Don't be a hypothetical hypocrite with me.

On January 20th of 2020 immediately following Tom Brady's pick 6 I created a thread titled...

"The N.E Patriots run is over: The Cheaters are finished".

@Brook! just the other night I was calling Bill (word for word) a fraud who's being exposed as fraudulent and you had the nerve to correct me with a quote of saying...

And I simply responded to your quote above by saying...

But now, the leader of our Tankathon thread is stating how Belly is being exposed as a fraud? You're now talking bad about their 2-5 record? And even willing to WANT to see the Jets beat the Patriots during a MEANINGLESS game (win); while completely losing out on all hope of Trevor Lawrence as the greatest QB Prospect coming out since John Elway and Peyton Manning? Even after telling me "who cares"? Wow. Just wow.

And no. I'm not calling you a hypocritical hypocrite because I do like you Brook! I'm just disgusted over the fact that you told me "who cares" followed by this post below for NEs game...

So now (all of a sudden) you want to see us beat NE (of all teams) after 0-8? For what reason? To end our Tankathon thread?!?

You're now putting your "hatred over N.E" over Trevor Lawrence and our chance @ a Generational QB?

What changed, so quickly, for you to now sing a different tune with all of this "beat the Patriots" rah rah nonsense? When just the other night it was "who cares", right?

Something just isn't adding up because just the other night you were correcting me on this whole Belly becoming a fraud thing and "who cares" but now you're willing to lose Trevor just to improve to 1-8 with a win over NE? Just a little weird to me.

Lol good morning.

Patriots; 31.
    Jets: 13.

Go Pats!
    TankForTrevor!

Seeing NE @ 3-5 would be much better than seeing them @ 2-6 (for many of reasons too).

#18 DefenseWinsChampionships, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  19. DefenseWinsChampionships

Jets have 0.00% chance of beating N.E.

The Patriots are 2-5 and bad but they aren't anywhere near 0-8 and historically All-Time type of, bad.

The Patriots have a point differental of only -31 @ -4.4 points per game (closer to a FG than a TD) when compared to our Jets point differental of -144 @ -18.0 points per game (closer to -3 TDs per game).

Ha. The Patriots couldn't outstink and outtank Gase and our Jets even on Bill's worst day (fraud or not).

SOJAZ likes this.
  20. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

What if we beat the hapless Newton led Pats twice and lose Trevor Lawrence to the Patriots?

We could both end the season 2-14.

Patriot and Jets79 like this.