Report: Multiple teams offering trades for Quinnen Williams

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ouchy, Oct 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

Sounds like it's Manish saying they're trying to trade him and all other reporters and Gase affirming it's a no. Sure hope the latter is indeed true; doesn't make sense to trade this guy for many reasons. It would also be a bad look for the organization to affirm he's not going anywhere and then move him. Plus, if they did trade him, who the hell plays DL?

LAJet, Jets_Grinch and NCJetsfan like this.
  2. DefenseWinsChampionships

When he physically improves our run defense from a laughing stock to an even below average one, when he makes a Pro Bowl and when he becomes a FIRST TEAM ALL PRO then and only then can you say "leave the kid alone" because fans such as myself were telling Jet fans around here to LEAVE THE KID ALONE when Jet fans wanted to trade #33 a true impact player for us to Dallas for just a stinking 17th overall pick. Now? It's my turn to scream TRADE for a player on Defense until it happens.

Not to turn this into another Jamal thread because we got two first round picks for him but if it's true that we'll land Trevor Lawrence? Well then flipping QW for a 1st round pick to give Trevor on OFFENSE a game breaking RB (Travis/Najee), a 1st round true #1 WR opposite of Mims, a game breaking TE (Kyle Pitts of Florida) or a Center/LG to play alongside Becton @ LT? Well then QW has to go (too).

After moving Jamal players such as Maye, Poole and QW have failed horribly as the leaders of a crapfest defense and the worst defense since before Rex I truly hate almost every player on this Defense now. The days of Mo, Sheldon, Snacks, Leo and now QW have won us jack squat within an offensive driven league and if we're in position to trade QW for a 1st round pick in order to build around Trevor Lawrence? Well then it's a no brainier because this 2020 defense STINKS with QW.

I want Trevor to have what Sanchez/Darnold never had... A freaking chance! And if it means trading QW to improve Trevor's chances? Um. Hello. No brainier.

I'm absolutely done with Defense. This defense SUCKS and guys like Maye, Poole and QW have done NOTHING to replace Jamal so fk them all and swing for the offensive fences under JD this off-season.

We're 0-7 soon to be 0-8 so let's not act and pretend QW is some type of game changing impact player because he's not and our defense is a joke with him as our "anchor".

#262 DefenseWinsChampionships, Oct 28, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    ukjetsfan, 94Abraham and barfolomew like this.
  3. Fatukasi,Sheppard,Franklin-Myers,Anderson & who knows maybe they get another solid rotational plug back in a trade of Q.

I mean..I’d lean toward keeping Q..but team could absolutely survive just fine w the interior DL above. They can use the draft picks to address edge,corner or other needs on offense. Like a Reallocation of resources. In some aspects its hard to argue considering how little production & return we’ve gotten from 1st round DTs..That said i recognize Q is a very good young player & we dont have alot of those.

4. Sack exchange

Sack exchange Well-Known Member

5. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

Also we still need some more offensive linemen, fant and becton are good, but the guards and center need upgrading.

BonScott likes this.
  6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

barfolomew and K'OB like this.
  7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

That has happened exactly ONCE in the entire history of the NYJ's going from shit to sugar in a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.