This is what we have been waiting for

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by I bleed Jets Green, Dec 25, 2006.

1. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

One game at a time is no longer the montra here my fellow Jets fans, for the 2nd time the powers that be which is the AFC has given the Jets a perfect opportunity to go out and take control of their own destiny.

Everyone will be tuned to ESPN to see what will happen to these two teams and the majority of those here in the city, Long Island, Northern & Central NJ will have thier eyes glued to the flat screens or if you can get to a bar and leave your Christmas dinners as fast as you can to join your fellow Jets fan to watch this big game.

If you are reading this in So. FLA. and your a Jets fan enjoy yourselves and I hope you got tickets for it.

TO BROADWAY JOE! IF YOUR A GANG GREEN MEMBER MAKE SURE THE FAMILY IS WITH YOU AND ENJOY YOURSELF THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

I can't sleep, my mind is wandering and thinking of a 2nd chance opportunity for the Jets to go out and putting themselves in perfect position for the Wild Card spot & get themselves into position for the playoffs.

No more anti-Chad posts, no more anti-anything posts. This is the time for all to come together and not so much in the holiday spirit, but as Jets fans to come together and root for our boys to beat up on the fish either by 3, by 7, by 10 or blowout. All that matters is that big W and the win column becomes #9.

I am pumped, I am ready like the rest of you are. If your watching repeats of SportsCenter you will see the bottom line change to an information bar and a countdown clock to Jets Vs Dolphins for Monday Night Football.

LET'S GO JETS! LET'S GO OUT THERE AND KICK SOME ASS ON THE DOLPHINS AND CLAIM THAT WILD CARD SPOT!

If Denver loses thier last game & the Jets win, We switch places on our opponents for the playoffs.

:finssuck: :jets:

#1 I bleed Jets Green, Dec 25, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2006
  2. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

Hell yeah! GO JETS! This is OUR year!

3. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Our year to most likely make the playoffs? Yes.

4. jetsfan119

jetsfan119 New Member

lets just hope den wins! I want the colts, not the pats

LETS GO JETS

5. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

Lets win out first.
    And i dont care what denver does. We can beat the pats, and we can beat the colts.

6. jets4life2880

jets4life2880 New Member

This is the year where we get to prove everyone wrong.... while we are "overachieving" you come to realize how much talent this young squad really has... and if chad is playing well we dont lose

7. Capt. Spaulding

Capt. Spaulding New Member

Amen, Brother. It's right in front of us. Win Win, JETS. And I could care less who we play first. But I hope everyone on the opposing team is healthy because if we pull this off and get in I want to go up against the best team that our opposion can field. Say what you will about our teams strengths/weaknesses but if we are on our game I feel that we can beat any team in the league. Go, JETS!!!!!!