You are a Loser Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Oct 13, 2020.

1. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Thats how bad its gotten....You know its bad when Woody can be the savior..Theres never been a hire this bad with Woody.Bowles was bad but there was still hope...Other then Idzik Woodys made a few good hires.

SOJAZ likes this.
  2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Johnson's are girly men. The Jets are a silly hobby they know nothing about. Just a fun thing they can talk about with their other girly men, country club friends

Brook!, SOJAZ and ColoradoContrails like this.
  3. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

I guess I could've put this in a couple of threads but this seems like the best one:

http://turnonthejets.com/2020/10/when-does-a-nfl-franchise-become-unsalvageable/

Among the "highlights":

"If fans were allowed into MetLife stadium this season, the chants of “GASE MUST GO” and boos would be deafening. Four of the past five weeks, the game appeared to be more or less over by the end of the first half. The team is getting dramatically outplayed on offense, defense, and special teams. The team endures tons of injuries on both sides of the ball, free agents and draft choices not panning out, and each week, a plethora of baffling and maddening coaching decisions. Each postgame press conference is another dispiriting exercise in excuses and lame claims that the team practiced well the previous week".

And:

"For almost the entirety of the Gase era, the Jets management has failed to meet the minimum standard of being competitive. You often hear announcers say of teams, “there’s no quit in them.” Look at the Jets sideline on the second half. Look at the slumped shoulders, the shaking heads, the frustration and exasperation on the faces of the players and coaches. There’s plenty of quit in this team".

As embarrassed as CJ might be at having to eat his words of just a few weeks ago, he would gain more respect and support from fans if he did so. Continuing to try and "save face" by sticking with Gase is doing more to his image than admitting he made a massive mistake.

Jets79 likes this.
  4. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Johnsons are more concerned with the Jets uniform color schemes than anything game related. Real Manhattan arts connoisseurs. Every fan's dream of ideal owners lol sarcasm intended.

Schmucks.

SOJAZ likes this.
  5. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

It’s funny that they can be this bad at things. I genuinely believe most on this board would have better intuition when it comes to running a team. Gang Green favorite Matt Rhule looks to be great. If you had this guy look you in the eye and say I am not coming if Gregg Williams is the DC, I want to succeed with my guys? Apparently our ownership thinks it must force things on people who know way more about football than they do.

6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Chris. Rumor has it your dick is only 2 inches. Is that true? Leave the job man, you suck.

7. DefenseWinsChampionships

During Adam's first Jets press conference ever this little prick Chris Johnson had the nerve to say Gase is "Wayne Gretzky and is where football is going".

I believe it's safe to say all of Chris/Macc/Gase (eyes) were all on either coke crack or meth during that press conference

#27 DefenseWinsChampionships, Oct 16, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    Brook! likes this.
  8. Brook!

Go D. Insult the owners all you want bud. You got free ticket. Go apeshit on them.

9. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

JD wasn't with the Jets back then. Hate him all you want, but get your facts right.

10. Brook!

Chris

You are a loser my friend. Watch your team going 0-6. Next week it will be 0-7

You never worked hard in your life. You don't even know how to uncork a wine. You are a loser my friend, what can I tell you.

11. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

We can blame the owners but in reality they only hire the personnel... They aren’t picking players and calling plays...

All the Johnsons need to do to redeem themselves is back up the brinks truck for Jim Harbaugh. Then draft Lawrence after that take the BPA for the rest of the picks. Then use the $85 mil in cap space to fill holes in the FA market