Report - Jets Trying To Trade Bell

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by footballfundamentals, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sack exchange

Sack exchange Well-Known Member

I respect yours as well! I see your points on Adams, he acted like spoiled brat, that is a given, but I think both sides could have handled better! Too bad, we waste another top 10 pick. Adams acted like diva, and jets are just dysfunctional. We need a room where players can be heard, set up for success, and know that they will be rewarded when time comes. $$. All part of winning culture. My main point is that good organizations don’t let it come to the ending the way it happened. They handle it. Osemele is case in point. Allowing Anderson to leave w/o making him happy, he deserved contract (UDFA) from jets, we give perriman contract instead. Bell is talent, and you use him where he cannot succeed, when the guy trained his ass off and was on mission. All because he wasn’t your guy, That is where this team lacks. Players watch how things are handled, and decide never going to sign with jets! So not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#461 Sack exchange, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  2. Sack exchange

All true, but Gase sabotaging Bells production is just short of ridiculous. Bell is still good, mark my words, if not here, then elsewhere he will gave great production given real opportunity.

Ill Will likes this.
  3. Sack exchange

True, just ask Geno! Lol

4. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I’m sure phones been ringing all day on One Jets Drive.

barfolomew, NYJetsO12 and Red Menace like this.
  5. I agree w the general premse of what you’re saying.Gase is completely incompetent w player personnel.Both w how theyre utilized & within player relations.It makes zero sense bc its senseless. There could absolutely be short & long term ramifications.

I just cant include Adams bc of his divisive personality, the fact that GW was essentially his HC who frankly utilized him perfectly. Gase didnt even get mentioned as a catalyst until Adams turned to everybody’s favorite ex beat writer. As great as the talent is guys like him are the exact opposite of what this team needs culture wise.

I get alittle upset when everybody who told JA to get lost 2 months ago are now suddenly leveraging his departure as a mechanism to black ball Gase. Gase has a whole warchest of faults w.o justifying the behavior of a bad apple

6. Sack exchange

Lol. Maybe a few. Fans calling for Gases firing. With a few for Bell mixed in.
    [​IMG]

7. Sack exchange

I will give you that, his exit was divisive. Just not the way things are done. Sure it will come back to haunt Adams. It won’t work in Seattle, a well run org! My main point is it doesn’t happen if we were better run! I don’t think you will hear anything more negative from Adams! He knows won’t be tolerated if he wants to play on good team.

NYJetsO12 and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  8. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

Good to see the kiss and make up in play......Realize being a fan of thus team is tough but folks just can’t get too wrapped up with this shit. Took me almost 40 years and right now it’s a comedy rerun of kotite.

NYJetsO12 and Sack exchange like this.
  9. Sack exchange

Same here, but so frustrating to be part of. [​IMG]

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Given what happens to everyone who escapes Gase's clutches, I think there is interest in Bell.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  11. DefenseWinsChampionships

Put him on the Chiefs and forget about it.

I have a feeling he'll become a Chicago Bear tho.

12. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Bell is washed up, might as well just release him, best case scenario you'd get a 6th or a 7th

MJK and NYJetsO12 like this.
  13. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Bell ready to depart the Titantic..will there be a Lifeboat left? Lol

OTOH Bowling Alley Boy couldn't care less ..with 15 million guaranteed due him thanks to Mac deal he could walk off into NFL sunset. We should all have such problems

Bells Agent was shrewd..found easy Mark in our former GM to rip us off

Gase poor utilization aside, there's a disgusting pattern of Vets coming here or getting absurd deals and poor play that follows: 39 mil to D Mevi$ 37 mil to Lazy Mo and the 58 mil to that CB we just unloaded...feh feh feh. Oh and did I mention No Show Mosely???

#473 NYJetsO12, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  14. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Bell signed up to be part of growing a winner. The team is dying.

He only has a few quality years left. It's the right thing to do.

15. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Bell signed up because the Jets offered the most money and were the only team to come close to what he sat out for.....he didn't sit out a year to take less and play for a winner or he would have just stayed with the Steelers in the.fist place.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  16. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

Might as well trade him. It's obvious that Gase refuses to use him, so why not. For a team that is so thin at the WR position, there's no excuse for not lining him up there from time to time to try to help out the passing game. Or maybe it's because Frank Gore is just that much better at running the wheel route than Bell in practice.

Like most other offensive players, Bell will find his groove again after getting away from Gase.

17. Ill Will

Ill Will Member

Packers and Rodgers please

18. Sack exchange

I don’t think that is case with Bell, I really think he was ready to have good season. Mosely saw an out and said heck with it. Did not want to deal with losers!

Ill Will likes this.
  19. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Green Bay doesn't making silly decisions like that. They value their draft picks and rarely go to the free agency well. They also have two runningbacks who are better than Bell right this second and drafted another one in the second round. No need to trade for him.

20. Sack exchange

Mark my words gase gets fired, and bell still here, you will see big difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.